• Swans

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want along back in soon and played deep forward. And I’m not having a laugh. He reads the ball exceptionally well, great mark, quick and will provide forward pressure. Think he worries too much about the game down back. Keep it simple with him. Lead up, jump and worry about the ball up forward.

You’ll see. Mia has the answers.

Amartey and McDonald haven't done as much at AFL level as McLean and Sinclair.

Armateys had one game last year. You would think he's come on since and apparently his ressies form warrants a call up. McDonalds first year. Played five games and kicked bags of 3,2 and 2 so i think otherwise.

This isn't me singing Sydneys praises but a reality check that it's going to be a tough day for us. They have a lot of quality everywhere including Lloyd and AA Rampe. McCartin (the good one) is having a good year as well.

Armateys had one game last year. You would think he's come on since and apparently his ressies form warrants a call up. McDonalds first year. Played five games and kicked bags of 3,2 and 2 so i think otherwise.

This isn't me singing Sydneys praises but a reality check that it's going to be a tough day for us. They have a lot of quality everywhere including Lloyd and AA Rampe. McCartin (the good one) is having a good year as well.
Those guys that have come in could be good but they are kids. McCartin is OK but got destroyed last week by McKay.

I'm not doubting that they're a good side, just saying they are beatable but we will obviously have to play 100% better.

Looking at their results and one of their big strengths is accuracy. It has won them games they otherwise wouldn't have.

I think our only chance of a win is to kick accurately.

They dropped Sinclair because Hickey is superior. All the swans ins are an upgrade over what they omitted. There back six should crush our forwards with work rate and as a unit. There mids are harder working and they have outside speed with Florent. There forwards will walk over our disorganised backline.

Papley, Buddy, Heeney vs our defenders isn't going to be pretty.

Oh and they are at home with the crowd and umpiring behind them.
You sound pretty upbeat about this one, saints in a close finish?

Purple hasn't piled nearly as much heat on us as he should've I reckon. Anyway, makes a nice change I guess. He's stuck into Carlton though lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened to Rowbottom? I remember him being quite a gun in their midfield. Is he playing?

Yep.
He had a hyper extension of his knee earlier in the year and he hasn't been quite as good since he returned, so that's probably why you haven't heard much.

Those guys that have come in could be good but they are kids. McCartin is OK but got destroyed last week by McKay.

I'm not doubting that they're a good side, just saying they are beatable but we will obviously have to play 100% better.

Looking at their results and one of their big strengths is accuracy. It has won them games they otherwise wouldn't have.

I think our only chance of a win is to kick accurately.

So we have no chance then? We haven't kicked accurately so far this season, we are one of the least accurate teams along with Freo.

Hopefully we can buck the trend tomorrow but I'm not confident it will happen.

Purple hasn't piled nearly as much heat on us as he should've I reckon. Anyway, makes a nice change I guess. He's stuck into Carlton though lol

Robbo said we have the most at stake on AFL 360, he said if we lose we are off the radar and he is probably right, it's a must win game for us.

So we have no chance then? We haven't kicked accurately so far this season, we are one of the least accurate teams along with Freo.

Hopefully we can buck the trend tomorrow but I'm not confident it will happen.

Robbo said we have the most at stake on AFL 360, he said if we lose we are off the radar and he is probably right, it's a must win game.
Good on him. Robbo is absolutely right. This is the last last chance for us this year - last week was never going to show anything - win this weekend - season has a pulse - lose - we're done.

Margins don't matter anymore so percentage is irrelevant.

Purple is certainly up beat this morning!!

View attachment 1145818

Sliding Doors,
IF: SaintsSeptember saw purple , and no one was looking
THEN: He'd probably not be able to help punching that head.

hmmm not really sliding doors is it, but his never are either.

Simple for me. Kick straight and bring 4 qtr pressure we win.
Swans have impressed, but are not a top tier side imho
They may not be top tier but have you watched us over the course of the year , we are very average at best , i think they will take care of us pretty easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back