Review Round 12, 2022: Box Hill v Port Melbourne, 11 June 2022, 1:35pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Just about everyone down there from the afl list.

It was great to see box hill champ anf former captain and hawthorn listed player Dave Mirra there. Its the first time he got down there since leaving with his son.

Worpel really backed up his last game with another good game. Serong played his best game for us. DGB was great down back. We missed morris and blanck.

Didnt think we were going to win that. The qtr went 34mins amazing given there werent many goals kicked. Siren went just after greene kicked the winning goal

Finn struggled to get his hands on it through the game solid contributor but i left dissapointed.

CMAC played midfield today and its easy to see why he doesnt in the seniors got rag dolled in there wasnt very defensive and his disposal was terrible only when he wemt into the half forward line in the last did he have a good impact. He could use his pace and vision better.

It was a steve mcqueen movie the great escape we move onto next week

Just about everyone down there from the afl list.

It was great to see box hill champ anf former captain and hawthorn listed player Dave Mirra there. Its the first time he got down there since leaving with his son.

Worpel really backed up his last game with another good game. Serong played his best game for us. DGB was great down back. We missed morris and blanck.

Didnt think we were going to win that. The qtr went 34mins amazing given there werent many goals kicked. Siren went just after greene kicked the winning goal

Finn struggled to get his hands on it through the game solid contributor but i left dissapointed.

CMAC played midfield today and its easy to see why he doesnt in the seniors got rag dolled in there wasnt very defensive and his disposal was terrible only when he wemt into the half forward line in the last did he have a good impact. He could use his pace and vision better.

It was a steve mcqueen movie the great escape we move onto next week

Really liked Serong's game, this one and the game against the Suns. Will we see him playing in the senior soon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone notice O'Hara?
I noticed him lurking around a pack, but, no, i didn't notice any action football related activity, or his name called.

I noticed him lurking around a pack, but, no, i didn't notice any action football related activity, or his name called.
a couple of very vise-like tackles. and I saw 1 handball. His tackling is going to come in handy.

I can't recall anyone improving as dramatically as DBR. I'd nearly put him on ice now.

Worp needs to back off when he gets the footy. McDonald was not perfect but he looks to kick it to advantage. Worp goes too hard.

Strange that they rucked Serong when they had Wynd in the team. It did help Serong get into the game. He moves well.

Finn and Saunders did nothing to further their cases. Did not mind the game of Walton. He's improving and has a bit of toe.

I can't recall anyone improving as dramatically as DBR. I'd nearly put him on ice now.

Worp needs to back off when he gets the footy. McDonald was not perfect but he looks to kick it to advantage. Worp goes too hard.

Strange that they rucked Serong when they had Wynd in the team. It did help Serong get into the game. He moves well.

Finn and Saunders did nothing to further their cases. Did not mind the game of Walton. He's improving and has a bit of toe.
Yes DBR has improved 10 fold. It appeared to me that he didnt know how to ruck when he first came down. Its been amazing.

I have only seen him on TV a couple of times and was a bit concerned with his kicking. Has that improved?
Didnt notice his kicking but he was dominant in the ruck. Ran out of puff in the last. Had an extended rest and came back for the final thrust

DBR's kicking and marking is very poor. He looks incredibly raw it does make me think coaching could make a significant difference quickly.

Comparing their first years' output, I rate him a better pure tap ruck than Pittonet.

DBR's kicking and marking is very poor. He looks incredibly raw it does make me think coaching could make a significant difference quickly.

Comparing their first years' output, I rate him a better pure tap ruck than Pittonet.
Let’s hope he continues to work on his weaknesses as he is obviously an interesting project ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back