Preview Round 12, 2023 : Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 2nd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll win this one. All the pressure is on Port because everyone thinks they'll do us easy. Just like last year...
I'd be happy with a 1 goal win (but more nervous) it was 10 goals something last year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar top speed to all three but Bailey's strength is his acceleration and agility at any point of time - he doesn't need time to react; it's just instinctual.

Highlights below:

Another Macdonald joins the brown and gold | Highlights

Quick AF.
My greatest concern is that he hits the magical 88 miles per hour & his flux capacitor sends him back in time to race against Steven May or fight him in a Diner...
Driving Biff Tannen GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I'll say it.

He's going to be the fastest player on the field tomorrow.
He'll be one of the fastest in the comp with the smarts and agility to utilise it.
Think a blond mulleted Saad.

Maybe just my wishful thinking, or is it?
I can see it, Burger.

Mouthwatering stuff when you throw in Shammy, Weddle, CJ, Impey as seriously fast players. Then when you add the likes of aerobic players: Amon, Ward, Moore, Nash, and we become a scary proposition for opposition teams.

Similar top speed to all three but Bailey's strength is his acceleration and agility at any point of time - he doesn't need time to react; it's just instinctual.

Highlights below:

Another Macdonald joins the brown and gold | Highlights

Was very noticeable over summer training. He just looks like a game breaker takes it on and can open up the game. I’m am sure that Mitch will tell him to play to his strengths tmrw and if you make a mistake don’t worry try it again hey!

What impresses me about Sam is how systematically he’s gone about fixing the issues we’ve had for years that Clarko either couldnt or wouldn’t address.

• contested ball deficiency? Tick
  • speed? Tick
  • height down back? Tick
  • forward pressure? Work in progress

It’s why I’m confident he’ll work out forward support for Lewis - it wouldn’t surprise me to see Rama get a run in the back half of the season to see what he’s about.

The future is good.

What impresses me about Sam is how systematically he’s gone about fixing the issues we’ve had for years that Clarko either couldnt or wouldn’t address.

• contested ball deficiency? Tick
  • speed? Tick
  • height down back? Tick
  • forward pressure? Work in progress

It’s why I’m confident he’ll work out forward support for Lewis - it wouldn’t surprise me to see Rama get a run in the back half of the season to see what he’s about.

The future is good.
Epic coaching. And I love his selection policy.
Clarko gifted TOB 99 games over 8 years remember.

Also, is CJ in trouble here? Gonna find it hard to get back in now.

Epic coaching. And I love his selection policy.
Clarko gifted TOB 99 games over 8 years remember.

Also, is CJ in trouble here? Gonna find it hard to get back in now.
Which KPF should we have been playing instead of TO'B?

Clarko's game plan & influence on trades / selection was horrendous. Selecting TO'B was far from the face of the post-2016 era garbage (& you know this!).

Genuinely surprised by how many Port fans in their match day thread are keen to see Chad back with some even preferring him over a performing Jed McEntee.

If Chad's concerns at Port can be handled, I bet we can work out a trade deal given they are in flag window.

Which KPF should we have been playing instead of TO'B?

Clarko's game plan & influence on trades / selection was horrendous. Selecting TO'B was far from the face of the post-2016 era garbage (& you know this!).
I'm saying it was symptomatic of the selection policy at the time.
Spuds like Howe, Ceglar, Shiels (over 30 version), TOB, Phillips, Scully, etc were just gifted games based on poor performance. We had kids we could've brought in, but he was all about minimising the floggings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back