Round 12... 3,2,1

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Matty Lloyd (16 kicks, 6 goals, what more can you say)
2. Jason Johnson (sensational again)
1. Sean Wellman (did a great job on the ROO, and gave us plenty of drive)

bannister looked ok, obviously wasnt expected to play senior footy this year and is still 18, but wasnt intimidated at all and got in the right positions

3 M.Lloyd
2 S.Wellman
1 M.Johnson

Yeah Walshy, i thought Bannister looked OK too. Got some nice touches early.

where's wally?

And for my 300th post.....my votes:

3. J. Johnson
2. M. Johnson
1. M. Lloyd

Great win tonight. Lloydy took some grabs that he had no right to take. Also, M. Johnson's argie bargie throughout, was a highlight.

Above all...it ovation Pev received from his teammates and the crowd was touching. The reluctant hero. We're gunna miss you Pevs! :(

I'll use my 700th on this one...

3. Lloyd
2. Rioli
1. J.Johnson

I suppose I'm not really qualified to judge this week since I wasn't able to see any of the game; I've only gone on highlights and the internet broadcast. But what the hell...

Cheers Sam Old's mate! :D

Congrats Stealth on your 700th!

Us bombers are the hunted around these here parts, so lets show the rest of em how mighty our club and its supporters really are!

Have a good break guys. The 2nd half of the season is shaping up well....our boys are doing us extremely pround!

My two cents:

3. J Johnson
2. M Johnson
1. Wellman - Having his best season ever..........even better than when he made All Australian

Also thought it was fantastic the way they let Pev lead them off the ground...........most definately a bomber next season, he has certainly earned a lot of respect!

3: J Johnson
2: M Johnson
1: Lloyd

Looks like I will split my traditional 1/2 vote!

0.25 To Hird that goal was fantastic

0.25 Judd Lalich, I know I bag him all the time, who dosen't, but after being crunched he was determined to run on in defence only to fall over again, great determination.

yay! another game i get to see! (on tv of course walshy. ;) hehe)

3. J Johnson
2. S Wellman
1. M Lloyd

(0.5 to Hird for that goal - woke us up instantly.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stealth, TD well done guys.

3. M. Lloyd
2. J. Johnson
1. M. Johnson

Originally posted by topdon
Great win tonight. Lloydy took some grabs that he had no right to take. Also, M. Johnson's argie bargie throughout, was a highlight.

Above all...it ovation Pev received from his teammates and the crowd was touching. The reluctant hero. We're gunna miss you Pevs! :(

Absolutely. It was terrific to see the guys respiond after half time to the physical challenge that was issued. Really pounded 'em.

Originally posted by TD
Also thought it was fantastic the way they let Pev lead them off the ground...........most definately a bomber next season, he has certainly earned a lot of respect!

Yeah, i thought that was a great touch. Shame he's played his last game for the year. 'Pevvo' has developed into a sorta cult figure among our group and i believe he's now in our best side.
'Smokin' Joe's definetly got some big shoes to fill!!:p

where's wally?

3 - Matthew Lloyd (big, strong and awesome)
2 - Sean Wellman (having a ball tearer of a season)
1 - Jason Johnson (full of drive)

special mention - Mark Johnson who looked as though he could have taken on the whole Adelaide side by himself!! Tough nut that he is.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back