Game Day Round 12: Crows vs Freo @Perth Stadium (4:10pm Live; 6:50pm on 7mate)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Dwayne: "the day that boys became men."
We are cooked bro, not like they took on a high flying playing group and pantsed em.
This is going to be the next worst thing about this season. Every average team that rolls us is going to carry on like they've just taken a huge scalp. "Last year's grand finalists", etc.

We're s**t! Catch on already, commentators.

There were a couple of s**t calls and non calls but we didn’t lose because of the umpiring. Simply not good enough.

As bad as we played, the umpires did arguably contribute to the loss and I'd argue they played a big role. That despicable balding maggots' outrageous call to deny Tex a shot at goal on the buzzer of q1 for a non-existent Betts block was inexcusable. He goals that, we win the game. Not to mention the ridiculous mark paid to Freo which came off two players in q4 where Tex was running into an open goal. That's two of about 5 off the top of my head.

The umps were huge for Freo.

i knew we weren't serious about winning when mackay started the fourth quarter in the middle. not the wing but in the middle. went onto lose 7 straight clearances. not blaming him 100% but I'm sick to death of him being ragdolled and embarrassed. i admire his effort and courage but **** you reach a point where a coach needs to say 'sorry mate you're not up to afl'
You can certainly blame the coaches though. What the absolute **** were they thinking? Happy birthday Freo, let us gift wrap you a win.

We'll put our worst and weakest player in the heat of the action at crunch time.

If you were deliberately losing games that's the move you'd pull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ground was wet. It's been pissing down for 3 days and it's blowing like buggery.

It's very swirly in that stadium .
Irrelevant. Both teams had the same conditions.

This is going to be the next worst thing about this season. Every average team that rolls us is going to carry on like they've just taken a huge scalp. "Last year's grand finalists", etc.

We're s**t! Catch on already, commentators.

Betting markets haven’t caught up either.

David Mackay's shirk on the contest in the third quarter was lucky to not be highlighted by the commentators. He should be pulled up and made an example of during the week, but he had plenty of friends who were too scared or too lazy to make an effort.

We can still make the finals, as long as our opponents don't try and play with any heart or effort for the rest of the year and we get all the decisions going our way and our injuries are OK. At least that's probably what the players are thinking because anytime one of those things goes against us we seem to think it's all too hard and just stop.

As bad as we played, the umpires did arguably contribute to the loss and I'd argue they played a big role. That despicable balding maggots' outrageous call to deny Tex a shot at goal on the buzzer of q1 for a non-existent Betts block was inexcusable. He goals that, we win the game. Not to mention the ridiculous mark paid to Freo which came off two players in q4 where Tex was running into an open goal. That's two of about 5 off the top of my head.

The umps were huge for Freo.
Betts kicks one of the 6 he missed we win. Umps werent the issue in the end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back