Round 12 Discussion (Bye Round 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
may as well with the rolling lockout. Lynch was a late out, if that was Laird and I traded him in on friday night I would have gone off. But yeah, the mistake was benching Whit and fielding Burgess, seemed the right think to do (get all playing guys on field during byes) but when I traded Whit to Laird, I had to bench a playing defender to get Laird on field. Rookie move by me.
Certainly was. A very costly one as well considering it cost you a win against the whinge.

But there were a few ordinary scores in Div 1 as well.
Yep 1947 here. Was expecting a massive ranking drop but it was 10 down to 20. If I had have .... anyway, I'll still tell my story; prior to lockout I had Stack to Cripps and Greene to Ziebell. Ended up reversing and went Walsh to Coniglio.

Yep 1947 here. Was expecting a massive ranking drop but it was 10 down to 20. If I had have .... anyway, I'll still tell my story; prior to lockout I had Stack to Cripps and Greene to Ziebell. Ended up reversing and went Walsh to Coniglio.

Yeah that one hurts

Oh dear!!! This game can kill you. can't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back