Round 12 Discussion (dedicated to stevebbb)

After trades how many starters will you have in Rd12?

• 17 or less

• 22 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lachlan Whitfield or "****Whit" as he liked to be called, taught us that a puny runt of a man can overcome adversity to somehow become the number 1 SC defender. And even though his life was cut tragically short, I'm sure he's looking down on you all (especially the point chasers who traded him in last week) and laughing. Pointing and laughing. Welcome to the MBR's and good luck. You're going to need it.:)

WHIT.png

Last edited:
Lachlan Whitfield or "****Whit" as he liked to be called, taught us that a puny runt of a man can overcome adversity to somehow become the number 1 SC defender. And even though his life was cut tragically short, I'm sure he's looking down on you all (especially the point chasers who traded him in last week) and laughing. Pointing and laughing. Welcome to the MBR's and good luck. You're going to need it.:)

View attachment 687060

Change the channel, Birchy
1559687857938.png

The Seagull will forever be number 1

Long live the Gull
All hail!
f3b94518d52ab1aca3806d03db64d29a.jpg

This was supposed to be easy round of the three bye rounds for me. Was looking like 21 players two weeks ago and no trades. Now down to 17. Bringing in R14 bye players is not really an option as as of now I only have 15 for that week.

I just don't know how to put it back together.

unnamed (7).gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta 120 this week campaigners :moustache:
I'll be thrilled with a 70. Keeps his BE decent next week (80ish) and won't drop too much before his bye

A 120 would be fantastic, couple more price rises from the stud

This thread should be dedicated to Whitfield owners. It’s been a tumultuous week. I feel like crying.
Should be dedicated to all of us who traded him in last week

Should be dedicated to all of us who traded him in last week
That’s a fair call, but you’ve already had a thread dedicated to you haven’t you?

Actually, nah, suck s**t :p

This thread should be dedicated to Whitfield owners. It’s been a tumultuous week. I feel like crying.

I threw my season away last week by sideways trading Williams > Whitfield because 'break-evens'. :rolleyes: If I had just let it be I would have still had 15 trades now instead of 13 and ZW on-field who will no doubt come in for Whitfield this week. :straining:

I threw my season away last week by sideways trading Williams > Whitfield because 'break-evens'. :rolleyes: If I had just let it be I would have still had 15 trades now instead of 13 and ZW on-field who will no doubt come in for Whitfield this week. :straining:

Hindsight doing ZWilliams->Whitfield-> Helmet Daniels looks surprisingly good.

Getting rewarded for bad plays. I feel dirty.

That’s a fair call, but you’ve already had a thread dedicated to you haven’t you?

Actually, nah, suck **** :p
Don't think I've had a dedicated thread yet.
I see how it is, I come here and entertain you all with my misfortunes and I don't get the plaudits I deserve... pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back