NRL Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Short round of 4 matches this week due to Origin next Wednesday.

Round starts at ANZ Stadium with the Rabbitohs taking on the Eels, both teams with full teams to pick from with no starters in either Origin side, so it is a chance for the winner to make up ground while the rest of the competition is out of kilter.

Saturday then sees the Warriors play what is left of the Broncos and then the Sharks take on the Bulldogs in what could be a chance for the "Dogs of Bore" to sneak a win with the Sharks without many of the weapons.

The round is completed by the Raiders vs the Roosters and is more a chance for the Raiders to build on their position in the 8 than the Roosters building on their spot in the Top 4.

Ah the Origin Rounds, thank god we move to stand alone Origins next year...

Happy that the Raiders won today - but we were lucky that the chooks were missing so many of their first teamers. We're just getting nothing out of our half back this season (although it might've been Sezer's best game for a while), and Hodgson just looks a shadow of the player he was last season.

It's such a shame that we don't have one outright beast half back, cos I'd put our back 5 and our front row rotation up against any team in the league this season. We just don't have the creativity.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Happy that the Raiders won today - but we were lucky that the chooks were missing so many of their first teamers. We're just getting nothing out of our half back this season (although it might've been Sezer's best game for a while), and Hodgson just looks a shadow of the player he was last season.

It's such a shame that we don't have one outright beast half back, cos I'd put our back 5 and our front row rotation up against any team in the league this season. We just don't have the creativity.

Really? I thought Hodgson was fine, as he usually is. I agree Sezer doesn't always offer that much, though he had a decent game here. Austin can be erratic, but he is always a threat with his running game. What annoyed me is the commentators just willing the Roosters to win. Latrell Mitchell si a terrific footballer, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back