Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad i avoided Sandi, was close to starting him this year but had a feeling this would happen eventually.

Anyways, 22 playing this week (21 on field, 1 on bench), 16 premo's at least on ground so hopefully a better scoring round, projected at 1963, although i don't read much into projections.

Interesting to see how Stef goes this week, no Sandi this week, i wonder if Bris will be smart enough to go Stef as solo ruck so they can get an advantage out of the center. This is one of the few games Bris could actually win this year, if Fagan has a brain he would go Stef solo. If Archie is named i still wonder how Stef will go, should surely dominate the hit outs vs Griff. However Stef can't function with another ruck in the side, don't think he has ever tonned playing in same team as Archie/West.

Interesting to see how Stef goes this week, no Sandi this week, i wonder if Bris will be smart enough to go Stef as solo ruck so they can get an advantage out of the center. This is one of the few games Bris could actually win this year, if Fagan has a brain he would go Stef solo. If Archie is named i still wonder how Stef will go, should surely dominate the hit outs vs Griff. However Stef can't function with another ruck in the side, don't think he has ever tonned playing in same team as Archie/West.
Yeah particularly with considerable rain likely, surely he goes solo this week.

Stef didn't take a mark on Grundy, don't think he laid a tackle either, or it was only 1.

If he does these nonnegotiables then he scores something decent, even with playing with Smith, I'm sure he's tonned up many times having 17 possies or less.

He went something like 4 tons and 7 90s playing with Berger in 2015, he can score playing with another ruckman as long as he's the number 1, imo he wasn't the number 1 playing with West, hence why he struggled with him.

"Nathan Buckley has confirmed that father-son pick Callum Brown will debut on Monday's Queens Birthday clash."

YASSSSSS
Hhmmmm......

Could be down to Ryan vs Brown in R14 as a downgrade option for me, unless I'm prepared to take extra donuts next week because there's no R9/11/12 rookies around.

Not sure if I'll need a R15 downgrade (Brown bubble week) as I don't think Cousins or Greenwood will be done by then if they continue playing, I'd say I only need one that week if my existing older rookies have a ton of cash left in them, which after last weeks efforts, I don't have much faith in them providing it (probably 1-2 weeks left).

is it worth biting the bullet on reiwoldt and upgrading to an uber premo? Got 316k in the bank, and I got Roo in the week he started this terrible run of scoring, and I feel they will rest him even past the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is it worth trading out Nroo? He was my biggest fail this year, dropped 150K. Should I hold for next week or move him on for a heeny or something?

Maybe sideways him to Franklin?

Last edited:
So is it worth trading out Nroo? He was my biggest fail this year, dropped 150K. Should I hold for next week or move him on for a heeny or something?

Maybe sideways him to Franklin?

Personally I'd be holding, sounds funny but he's decent value at the moment, which means you're cashing him out at a low price. All going well, he'll push for top 6 forward in the back half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back