Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goats (This time in the SC Forum rather than Fantasy...)
Got me covered easily, you’re firing on all cylinders. 👍
How’s your overall rank?
Thanks mate - I replied to your post on Saturday but it looks like someone deleted it.

Pretty happy with my rank considering I was sitting at 53k odd after round 3 and ranked 679 now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 938609

Rankine, Bytle and Sicily slowed me down (not much to complain about really).. still 291 behind 1st. Going to be tough from here.

All he needs is one bad round and that can pretty much evaporate but obviously the others need to follow suit also.

Speaking of bad rounds its annoying to think that just 2 bad rounds after I got to 213 have cost me a spot in the 100. Well 1 was a meh round when I dropped to 500 but the shocker the week after when I dropped to 2.5k killed my chances:'(

All he needs is one bad round and that can pretty much evaporate but obviously the others need to follow suit also.

Speaking of bad rounds its annoying to think that just 2 bad rounds after I got to 213 have cost me a spot in the 100. Well 1 was a meh round when I dropped to 500 but the shocker the week after when I dropped to 2.5k killed my chances:'(
Yeah - our teams a super similar though lol Need Goldstein to DED and Haynes/short to fall off a cliff.

Yeah its so easy to fall in or out. One injury or late out can throw everything up in the air.

Looks like you're back though!

Yeah - our teams a super similar though lol Need Goldstein to DED and Haynes/short to fall off a cliff.

Yeah its so easy to fall in or out. One injury or late out can throw everything up in the air.

Looks like you're back though!

Top 10 all get prize money yeah?

Took me 5 rounds to regain what I lost in one round lol. Im 300+ points behind top 100 so thats out of reach now.

Top 10 all get prize money yeah?

Took me 5 rounds to regain what I lost in one round lol. Im 300+ points behind top 100 so thats out of reach now.
Huh :oops: 300 ?
Lots of carnage to come before 2020 is over...and you are the king of carnage. The emperor of carnage.
I'm backing you in from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back