Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

any news on HAMILL, need a non playing bench just incase for the Seagull tonight, Cavarro and Baily Williams also bit they might get EMG again

Now Luke Jackson from the Dees is out with a hamstring. Not sure what this means for Grundy—surely he'll dominate if he plays, even with DC alongside him, but this could be just what the Pies need to give him the day off.

Field Wicks, Close or Bytel?

Typing this and reading it back makes me think its not worth the risk but interested in others thoughts here?

If Bailey Smith misses and Cameron plays I won't mind one bit, Smith goes next week so just guarantees he won't loose any money before then. Had to get Macrae in this week against the crows.

Field Wicks, Close or Bytel?

Typing this and reading it back makes me think its not worth the risk but interested in others thoughts here?

If Bailey Smith misses and Cameron plays I won't mind one bit, Smith goes next week so just guarantees he won't loose any money before then. Had to get Macrae in this week against the crows.
Close GONESKI bro

Wicks or Bytel... Wicks Emergency and consider whether you wanna play Bytel or sub-Close and take Wicks E?

Cogs
Whitfield
Gul

e-loop
Bell
Wicks

Should be a relaxing night of watching footy......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the * I finally get the cheat chipscab seagull in my team and after 10 minutes he is on 0

* this game

Jordan Dawson I put up with you for 10 weeks in my god damn team and you would struggle to score 39 in a game

screw you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back