Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1753 with Dusty and Greenwood to come....

High scoring round?

hahahaha and on cue Day has his highest score of the year. So far I have Bailey Smith (125) and Day (75), both traded out and both top scores for the year. Budarick my final trade out, he will get his highest score of the year bookmark it. Getting beyond a joke now
He is/was good for a 50+ but I still traded him to Witherden figuring both go up by about the same amount. (Both went about 40 over B/E)
Gained 3 points with this trade.
Hindsight trade would be offloading Serong. Maybe I can upgrade him this week.

Titch will cost more than Gaff come Monday night.

McPherson injury & Rivers omitted means I need a def rookie to cash in both of those.

Just shy of 1,800 with 1 to play.
Might beat last week's 1,849.

Nice recovery by Worpal but Bytel 27, Haynes 25 and McPherson 22 all on field.

1390 with only 4 to play (Weller, Dusty, Greenwood and Rankine) so another week where I can't even crack the 20k.

Can't wait to turf Wingard, finally.

Smith would have been gone this week but figured he should kill it against the Crows, he's bought himself a couple weeks.

Only rookie infield now is Serong, trades will be:

Serong-> Brayshaw
Rankine->rookie
Wingard->Zorko

lol I'll be lucky to get 1700...

1659 with just Rankine left.

Started the week off well with Thurlow but all downhill. The amount of bad scores I have is just incredible:
Bailey 55
Crisp 54
Bytel 27
Cameron 22

And then to trade out Bailey smith (125) and Day (75) just adds salt to the wounds. Not fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol I'll be lucky to get 1700...

1659 with just Rankine left.

Started the week off well with Thurlow but all downhill. The amount of bad scores I have is just incredible:
Bailey 55
Crisp 54
Bytel 27
Cameron 22

And then to trade out Bailey smith (125) and Day (75) just adds salt to the wounds. Not fair.
Your luck and timing is some of the worst I've seen. You are due a massive rub of the green.

On track for about 1800 hopefully with 500k in the bank that I couldn’t end up using. Trading Smith and Thurlow cost me a potential 1900. Dumb, dumb game.

I will score around 1800

Some dumb people like me got greedy and didn't take Neale as VC so cost themselves 50 points

This round has been terrible. Only 1615 with Dusty & Greenwood left. 3 players under 35 o_O Going to hurt my rank this week

1726 with dusty and greenwood.
My ranking finally coming crunching in.
12k a fortnight ago.
5900ish now.
Top thousand here we come!?

Yeah good form mate. That's solid. You should hold that spot, maybe even gain a few more spots by the end of tomorrow night's game. I've given my best Brett Lee impersonation as well coming in off a long run up. Was 20kish a few weeks back and hoping to hold inside 8k at the end of this round.

Nightmare

1396(c) + Short Dusty Greenwood Rankine

Traded out Smith
Kept Gawn and played Draper
Bytel(27) Haynes(25) Draper(45) Serong(45)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back