Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope, would have deleted team if I did. Had a feeling this would happen with Davis out though, Haynes actually has to be accountable now. But GWS as a whole just so poor, I'm expecting them to wake up in the second half and Haynes should recover to something respectable

Or... maybe not (25) it's ok if you did TheRednWhite no one's blaming anyone, the community just needs to know these things 😁.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you have a bloke worth over 400k on your bench in the first place?
I had thurlow on the bench with E as well. It's not like he got to 500k with a series of good scores, he got an 80 first game and then gifted an 80 on his bye. He has averaged 50-60 his whole career. I don't think anyone with Thurlow expected anything more than 50, so you may as well have him emergency to see if Day or McPherson could do better

I had thurlow on the bench with E as well. It's not like he got to 500k with a series of good scores, he got an 80 first game and then gifted an 80 on his bye. He has averaged 50-60 his whole career. I don't think anyone with Thurlow expected anything more than 50, so you may as well have him emergency to see if Day or McPherson could do better
Yeh this was my thinking. Hoping Watson misses now 🤞

I need Watson or Xerri to stay out of their respective sides so I can loop Lloyd vice.

i think I've captained Xerri more times than anyone else in my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back