Game Day Round 12 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As if you care if he scores a 50!

I care if he gets the ball in F50......

Let's make a deal - he can only play in the backline and has to pass to Dogs players at all times... Fair ??

If Grundy isn’t back after the byes, I’m in huge trouble. O’Brien, Darcy and Chol have all proved to be excellent alternatives, at least for this round.

Jesus, I spent so much time tossing up whether to captain Macrae or not, when Bont was the best option all along. Trading him in early over Treloar has been of my best calls this year.

I don’t think anyone could argue against Bont being the best player in the game. This year even doing it consistently in fantasy as well. The man deserves a Brownlow. Wish I had him in my side and have had multiple chances to this year (same time I picked Treloar so kudos to you on making the right call!) but kept thinking he will eventually slow down. Absolute jet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think anyone could argue against Bont being the best player in the game. This year even doing it consistently in fantasy as well. The man deserves a Brownlow. Wish I had him in my side and have had multiple chances to this year (same time I picked Treloar so kudos to you on making the right call!) but kept thinking he will eventually slow down. Absolute jet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Cheers! Made plenty of bad calls this year, so I’m glad I got at least one right. That said, he’s slowed right down this quarter. Freo have clued on and are smashing him at every opportunity.

Macrae burning anyone who took the captaincy off him!
He burnt me last week when I took it off him. Never again.

2nd week in a row teams are targeting libba (and to great success).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back