Game Day Round 12 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things fell in his favour, didn’t they. Martin went down and then he had no Darcy for much of the last term. Fantasy is a funny game.

Yep. Need some things to swing your way at times.

Feel bad for the people with Darcy though. Was the right trade but injury always the risk.

1598 - pending late adjustments. Lost badly to samFFC in our league game - but stayed roughly steady in my ranking. Given this is (in theory) my worst week during the byes, hopefully onwards and upwards from here !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was very lucky to have the full 22 playing this week because I also had Jones (17), RCD (29), Warner (37), and Perkins (40) all waiting in the wings to ruin my week. Had to use Sholl's 46 though...

1788. Nice start to the byes. Will still need trades to clear 18 each week but should be alright hopefully. In saying that, Richmond/Eagles being shifted to this week gives me 18/19 before trades I think pending team selections.

Trades of Grundy, Macrae Jnr and Brockman for Dusty, English and Bianco worked very nicely.

Has everyone calculated how many players they will have for the round 14 bye now that Eagles/Richmond fixture has moved?

1662. Smiths turd cost me 1700 🙄

But you got a lovely surprise from our boy Treacy!!!!!!

1662 as well! Ronin and Butts - piss off - however had to keep Warner and Wicks - annoyed at my new boy Harmes - have three Calebs now and thank you the head if the pack- Mr Poulter!

Last edited:
1833 this week and up to 346.

Being top 500 is pretty much entirely due to arsing the Parish trade in R6 which just keeps paying embarrassing dividends - in previous years I usually rank around 10K.

For example, I brought in Heeney, Cripps and Bianco this week - guess who top scored?
We're neck and neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back