Game Day Round 12 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694, which is better than expected. Went up 300-odd places to 1,286.

Real issue now is finding rookies with the round 12 or 13 bye. Heaps of new options popped up this weekend, but they all have round 14.

I don’t think the reward outweighs the risk, personally. He likely goes 120+, but I’m happy to play it safe and bank Merrett on the off chance Macrae fails.

Good call Mr Gaye!

Caleb Daniel just got a cheeky +8 after the siren. Up to 1724 for the week :)

Still think Macrae's drag down in the last minute was worth a tackle 4pts - it caused a score for the Doggies - no reward!

Anyone in the top 500 holding zorko? Trading means I probably can't get a rookie off field this week

Have Zorko - long way of top 500 - but unless they contest it, I'll probably trade to get enough for Round 14 - 2 weeks is a long hold.

1725, had to use Warners 37 :sick:

Moved to 765th from 950 odd

A nice 338k in the kitty also for this week, shoutout to Kahuna and his 65 !!!!

Round by round rank since R4:

On current trends I’m paying the license and rego this week in preparation for the car

You are a good bloke Kozi - paying that rego for the bloke that wins it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will need to cut

RCD
Scott
Rantall
Jordan

In
Ruck whoever is left
Amarety
Edwards
Reeves

Watch out for the ROB - check who he has rucked against when he has scored tons (Magpies (?) / Hawks (ol man McEvoy) / Nth (Goldy inj). OK he also has three 90's - Suns (?) / Tigers (Nank inj) / Freo good effort vd Darcy/Lobb). Next game he has ol man Ryder with no back up - injures him and he could go OK - then a bye - then Pittonet / DeKoning (had a 79 against just DeKoning last season).

ROB is massive reach against a decent Ruck.

Leading few are way too far ahead.. just stoked to be in striking distance of the top 100 :$

Great effort - seriously great effort!

Watch out for the ROB - check who he has rucked against when he has scored tons (Magpies (?) / Hawks (ol man McEvoy) / Nth (Goldy inj). OK he also has three 90's - Suns (?) / Tigers (Nank inj) / Freo good effort vd Darcy/Lobb). Next game he has ol man Ryder with no back up - injures him and he could go OK - then a bye - then Pittonet / DeKoning (had a 79 against just DeKoning last season).

ROB is massive reach against a decent Ruck.
I had him and gave him the ass

Only scores well against crap rucks and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back