Review Round 12, Giants vs Kangaroos, Saturday 20th June, Spotless Stadium, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Lobb must be giving away about 15kgs to Goldstein... It could get ugly. On a brighter note, looking forward to the debuts of Steele and marchbank.

I think Lobb will surprise a lot of people and do quite well against Goldstein.
If he has a good leap and athleticism then he will go well enough, Ryder and nic nat always do well against goldy.

Best of luck today guys.

Any news on who the sub will be today?

Not yet. Would think it's either Wilson (who gets it a lot) or Palmer (coming back from injury)

In a club video Leon told both debutants they would be starting. Things can change between Tuesday and Saturday but.... Don't expect either in the vest (except maybe the red one towards the end of the game if they run out of legs and cramp)

Phillips out, Stewart in. Bloody hell. No ruckman at all

I think we have our first 100point flogging for the year coming uo
Have faith mate.

Giants by 11 in a low scoring arm wrestle of a game. Steele rising star nom after a 25 disposal, 6 tackle, 2.1 goal game. Marchbank to display poise beyond his years and make us say Joel who? (Sorry kezz)

Lobb to battle manfully against godly and kick a goal or 2. Palmer to come in as the sub and kick 3 quick goals followed by a team swarm around him with the sort of celebrations that get used in montages (think setanta)

Phillips out, Stewart in. Bloody hell. No ruckman at all

I think we have our first 100point flogging for the year coming uo

You will find Lobb is a 206cm ruckman and although a little raw the guy can play. I remember pre draft hoping we picked him up and the recruiters came through with the goods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know but we are seriously undermanned in experience now

- Mumford
- Davis
- Patfull
- Cogs
- scully
- Phillips

All in one week
I agree and tbh I'm excited to see who steps up to the plate. I don't want wu to become reliant on the seniors. We need to show that there's more to our team. Time to show some heart and fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back