Autopsy Round 12 - GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns, Saturday 9 June 2018 @ 4.35 pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like its going to be a bit damp. At least its warmer than here 6 Deg atm but wind chill feels like 3

I feel bad about not going to this one but a 4 hr drive in the rain to possibly sit in the cold and rain when one of the kids already has a runny nose is too much to risk. The kids are upset but I hate driving over the mountains in the wet and just cannot bring myself to do it this long weekend.

I feel bad about not going to this one but a 4 hr drive in the rain to possibly sit in the cold and rain when one of the kids already has a runny nose is too much to risk. The kids are upset but I hate driving over the mountains in the wet and just cannot bring myself to do it this long weekend.
Makes sense I haven't done it much, usually heading much further west. But with low cloud driving through the fog used to scare me.

Is it OK to park on Olympic Boulevarde during the game? The signs say 2P - do they actually monitor it?
I've never seen them do so but I don't trust it... It'd be just the thing they'd check.

I just got off a Virgin flight and Was pleasantly surprised to see they have some ripper 4th quarter AFL matches on the TV. I watch the 2017 Canberra Bulldogs game and the 2017 pies game at Spotless. Both came down to the wire.

Good to watch

I noticed a couple of blaringly obvious things in both games

1. We miss Mummys hardness in the middle

2. Patton was taking pack marks left right and centre above his head which we are missing

3. Toby Greene is possibly our most important player. We miss him big time

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back