Autopsy Round 12: Hawks v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

People in the know who pay regular attention to the 2s.
I read their reports very eagerly, and I haven't picked up this vibe. It seems to be more the body has held him back a bit, haven't read anything negative about his long term potential.

Steve Quartermaine going with ACL according to a mate. But can’t find anything. Can’t afford that. Even if next year a write off.

I read their reports very eagerly, and I haven't picked up this vibe. It seems to be more the body has held him back a bit, haven't read anything negative about his long term potential.
Quite happy to proven wrong on this one, the velocity of feedback from posters suggests it may be incorrect.

Nonetheless, have spoken to people who would know who believe strongly it won't happen :shrug:

Quite happy to proven wrong on this one, the velocity of feedback from posters suggests it may be incorrect.

Nonetheless, have spoken to people who would know who believe strongly it won't happen :shrug:

You've spoken to people who have said he wont be delisted? That contradicts your earlier statement, unless typo?

I fear you could be right mate. Just doesn't have it.

Sorry, no, that he making it as an AFL player won't happen.

And we know this based on what exactly? Very rare for a key position defender to be AFL ready by 20 let alone dominating AFL games. If the powers that be have made that call, then I hope they're prepared to live with the high potential of being wrong.

And we know this based on what exactly? Very rare for a key position defender to be AFL ready by 20 let alone dominating AFL games. If the powers that be have made that call, then I hope they're prepared to live with the high potential of being wrong.
Lol mate the list is gonna be culled players will be cut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a combination of who's contracted and who's not mate

Stratton, Glass, Nash, Howe, Minchington, Brooksby (rookie), Puopolo, Henderson, Burgoyne, Golds. Boom, nine gone (plus a rookie not in the nine) without more than a couple of minutes thought. Just the un-contracted as well.

I think Clarko knew he did his ACL, with his demeanour at the press conference, but didn’t want to confirm it without a scan for confirmation, the the club doctor generally would know what the player has done
Plenty of signs were unfortunately pointing towards an ACL. I haven't seen anything just yet but if it has been confirmed officially, that is devastating.

Stratton, Glass, Nash, Howe, Minchington, Brooksby (rookie), Puopolo, Henderson, Burgoyne, Golds. Boom, nine gone (plus a rookie not in the nine) without more than a couple of minutes thought. Just the un-contracted as well.
Nash and glass will stay on the list and so will howe before Kosi unfrotunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back