Autopsy Round 12 - I have $50 on us losing the Bye by a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Club in crisis.

Be as delusional as you want but the body language of these players says something is up.

You can’t continue to be this poor and not react to it.

8 losses in a row 45+

What breaks the trend?

My memories of those years is a bit fuzzy, but I don't remember Carlton being as sh*t as we currently are when they were wooden spooners back to back in '05 and '06?

Last edited:
I was on my break, switched on the game, saw one of our players not putting on a shepherd, switched it off.

I thought this s**t was learnt in u10s.

My memories of those years is a bit fuzzy, but I don't remember Carlton being as sh*t as we currently are when they were wooden spooners back to back in '06 and '07?
'Being a bigger club they always somehow manage to be a destination club for those older guys seeking a trade. So they've always had decent older heads around.

Hayden
Atu
Turner
Perez
Xerri
Young
Simpkin
Greenwood

We are playing with 14 each week.

More s**t than the Werribee Treatment plant.

If he doesn’t drop Turner this week then I will consider not turning up.

I’ve had enough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis was spot on… no run off half back. It’s either a long bomb or a chip to the corridor (or a turnover).

Outside of Hall, Thomas, JHF and Sleevo, who else on our list offers these attributes???

Only thing that gives me hope was when the commentators mentioned our last 1 win season in 1972, three years before our first flag.
Horrible performance, especially after such a great first quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back