Game Day Round 12 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a round ...... losing McGrath AND Fyfe ......pus Capt on Cripps, which will never happen again

Can't take a trick the last 3 weeks ........but I'm not dead YET !

1,750 for the round .....didn't realise I was invited to the Big Freeze Slide :cryv1:

upset Will Farrell1.gif

1st and 2nd rank for the round over 2300 and both girls too. Im ******* done.

What's wrong with Girls winning? My Missus plays and is ranked in the top 4000 there are plenty of great female coaches. :thumbsu:

1921 meh. Down 300 spots to 3k.

500k sitting in the bank (effectively 2 premo upgrades) plus Kelly and Taranto on the mids bench where people had their fringe mids go big cost me - Zerrett/Brayshaw etc

Hoping I make it up in the next couple rounds with extra premos on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of loose elbows (that don't hurt the opposition of course) would be nice, something to give him a a week or 2 on the side-lines. A week or 2 week suspenssion would be looooovely :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::p:p:p:p
I've been doing this a fair bit lately, it's getting scary

giphy.gif

Not really sure where to post this but here will do. I would just to say well done to Cactus_ still in 5th place overall and only 59 points from No1. Keep going mate you can do it.

What's wrong with Girls winning? My Missus plays and is ranked in the top 4000 there are plenty of great female coaches. :thumbsu:
Because it's more likely that they are fake profiles of mrs or sisters. 95% of the people that play this are blokes. 1st and 2nd both gonna be girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back