Game Day Round 12 - Melbourne v Collingwood, Monday 11 June, 3.20pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks to sit on this while the media no doubt lays in.

Bad timing for a loss. Ugh. I was enjoying watching football and having fun.

Having had my whinge some of the reactions here are hilarious, we have been up for a while and make no mistake about, Collingwood are a quality side this year.

I don't want to see Pederson play in the seniors again hes done. Poor selection really. Need run against the Pies, not big lumbering forwards. Our captains have been really poor too. In a game that I'm sure the whole club pencilled in for revenge, besides TMac, Nev and Oliver, the whole team including the coach have been really poor. Let down again by this mob when it matters most..
Pedo knocked himself out last week. He should never have been selected. And hindsight shows we should have gone in with a much quicker side.

Having had my whinge some of the reactions here are hilarious, we have been up for a while and make no mistake about, Collingwood are a quality side this year.

Pretty much. I mean whilst this is super frustrating to lose on our biggest day of the year (So far...) it isn't like we're playing the Pies u23 team they sent out against us in round 23 last year.

I feel like we are going to be spending the rest of the season trying to find alternatives to Lever
That's life.

If it means we fast track a backup defender for the future then that's the best we can make of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies have been tougher than us today which I did not expect at all. We should have put some real hurt on the Pies at some point today but it hasn’t happened once.

Cant count how many times today we've had three guys sucked to the one contest only to be beaten by the one Collingwood player cause no one can hold a tackle.

Handballing skill and decisions has been terrible today.

Would have preferred a lot more hotspot kicking today rather than turnover goals but fatigue affects decision making too.

This is getting embarrassing now. They just have to go as hard as they can for the next 10 minutes at the contest and take some marks and get some control.

Christ, some of you blokes are pathetic. It’s half-time and a three goal margin, calm down. The best sides win when they’re faced by adversity. We’ll come out on top in the end

The best clearly won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back