Oppo Camp Round 12 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If, and I know it’s a big if, the AFL was a real, serious sporting competition, the fact that Carlton deceived the umpire and had the incorrect player take the free kick Would be investigated, points stripped and the cheating scum fined.
But that won’t happen because the AFL is the joke of the sporting world.

So twice in the 4th quarter freo exits defensive 50 and the kicker is decked after. Kick comes back to the spot of the kick. Suddenly a Carlton player hits a similarly indiscriminate out on the full blast, and gets bumped-ish, and that gets paid downfield? What the...?

gets paid downfield
This is the sticking point for me.
I always understood the ball had to land in the field of play first.
His kick went out of bounds so he should have got another kick.
Similarly if it went through for a point, it would be brought back.
Maybe some of our rule gurus know the answer?

Bulldogs putting the Crows to the sword early.

Nice clean fast ball movement, forward entries to the advantage of dangerous forwards.

Phew, good to watch, this is what footy is about.

Interesting to see the Saints blowing Essendon out of the water, they look very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints:
Kicks 113
Handballs 49
Inside 50: 12 shots from 24 entries

essendon:
Kicks:70
Handballs:67
Inside 50: 3 shots from 18 entries.

It’s not rocket science Nathan Buckley.

Saints are pretenders.

When they face a team that can grind, like the Cats, they'll collapse faster than Ben Reid's hamstrings.

This season has been so matchup dependent. Port got beat by Geelong after looking like world beaters, whereas the Pies beat Geelong and made them look quite ordinary. Anyone seems to be able to lift and win a game, and anyone seems able to fold and look like a low tier vfl side

Gee it’s refreshing watching good teams play fast attacking football and a well balanced functioning forward line with marking forwards and crumbers. We are so far off a team like eagles it’s actually embarrassing we’ve been called a contender

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back