Game Day Round 12, Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 3rd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is The bigfooty version of Jeff kennett.

I give us a chance today like us ports strength is their midfield, we are definitely winning the ruck battle which hopefully allows us some clean entries inside our fwd 50.

The acclaimed ‘best young midfield’ v the one which aspires to be

We match up pretty well with Port imo.
No Dixon helps , No Sicily hurts .

Really rate Ports mids so looking forward to seeing how we fare in that area .

Hoping to very competitive against a top side.
Well done Luke Bruest ....captain and hopefully snags 500 which would be amazing for a small-mid forward

Can't help but feel we'll get a reality check today. Young sides find it hard to maintain consistency and we're coming off a huge high from the Saints game. Would love to be wrong.
Historically we play well at Adelaide oval. I think we will push them for most of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Introducing two of my American mates to AFL tonight. Please, for the love of god Hawks, put up a gutsy performance so that I can indoctrinate a few new fans

Can't help but feel we'll get a reality check today. Young sides find it hard to maintain consistency and we're coming off a huge high from the Saints game. Would love to be wrong.

There’s been some wild one sided affairs between these two clubs.

Looking back to 2005-2007 hawks generally only had three wins in a row three times, and this season we have three wins total

A win would seem to deny demographic gravity, so really enjoy it if it happens

Last edited:
23 and sunny today. Feels like finals footy weather. Plus I snagged a ticket in the RAA Lounge
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Carlton Dance GIF by Max

Today is another chance to see how we are progressing.
if this game was 4 or 5 weeks ago I would have been predicting ugliness.

I am confident we wont be embarrassed.

We've played really well the past few weeks, but this is Port, at home, without Sicily. I'd be happy to be competitive every quarter.

BMac for a rising star nom?

Weddle to one up Sicily's game last week and go 45/5 goals from fullback?

Anythings possible.
This is the sort of game you can really look forward to during seasons where improvement is as important as results. They are a top team playing at home, and we have lost our captain. If we can be competitive and other players can show leadership in Sic’s absence that’s a huge win for us, regardless of the final score. If we push them that’s even better. Anything above the witches hats games of the early rounds will be bearable, and a win would be amazing. Almost a free swing game for us I think. Can’t wait!

Now deleting my posts SYL?
This really is pathetic mate.

I made this thread from the start and you edit it to make it your own.
Grow up.
I already explained to you that people who start threads who are on ignore lists means that people miss the thread.
This has happened before and caused confusion for posters looking for a thread.

You also do not have the ability to rollover the thread so that notifications flow across from the preview thread.

Take the chip off your shoulder and understand that it’s about what it best for everyone who reads here.

There’s no more discussion to be had about moderation(as per the board rules) - unless it’s via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back