Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Just can't seem to win at the SCG. Swans are our bogey side and that bloody ground our bogey ground. Might be waiting awhile to break the hoodoo. Surely must be the longest in the AFL at any current regular venue for a team or close to it?

AFL Club
West Coast
Papley looks like the kind of little guy who would have gone around tripping taller players when he was a teenager and punching guys in the gut or in the balls when there's a dog pile and he can get away with it.

Mr Casson

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Why didn't we go like for like in terms of Yeo for a inside mid.

We were short an inside mid all game and our lack of ability to win it in the centre hurt us badly.

Smith, Rotham and Cole played crap.
My guess is they wanted to fill the deficit with guys already in the 22 - more midfield time for Sheed/Redden and hence they went with a guy better suited to a HB flank/forward/wing role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Why didn't we go like for like in terms of Yeo for a inside mid.

We were short an inside mid all game and our lack of ability to win it in the centre hurt us badly.

Smith, Rotham and Cole played crap.
Simple answer - MC couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!! MC have made numerous errors this year in their selections - either we go in too tall (eg losses against Brisbane & Port) or just incorrect replacement selections (eg today). Should have picked Ah Chee instead of Smith - it was like the MC had already conceded that it would be a loss today, before they even got on the flight. 🤔

AFL Club
West Coast
Petch off by a mile.. WAFL time? Looks like Bambi

McGovern selfish and wanting to play for AA votes instead of man up Buddy in the first half really cost us to begin with.

Hickey and Vardy do not get me started. Slow, can’t mark, getting in each other’s way. And constantly avoiding tackles

When we fold boy we fold well don’t we 🥴

Max zero

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
We actually won the i50 count by a mile.

Good lord.

Swans 25 scoring shots from 42 i50s.

40% goals from their i50s. Just like us last week. We have become the Bulldogs.

Top Bottom