Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Just can't seem to win at the SCG. Swans are our bogey side and that bloody ground our bogey ground. Might be waiting awhile to break the hoodoo. Surely must be the longest in the AFL at any current regular venue for a team or close to it?
And Playing at Geelong would come in a close second I would think.

Matera92

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bulls, East Freo, Las Vegas Bears
Why didn't we go like for like in terms of Yeo for a inside mid.

We were short an inside mid all game and our lack of ability to win it in the centre hurt us badly.

Smith, Rotham and Cole played crap.
Because, as our selection committee is wont to do, they pluck some ridiculous, obscure selection out of their arses and try to be overly clever, which then backfires spectacularly.

Let's replace our best inside, contested and tackling mid with an outside, running player with no hurt factor and then go play a team known for dragging a game down into a contested slugfest, on an oval little bigger than a postage stamp. And to top it off, why not add a lumbering tall, to go with our already ineffective lumbering tall, just to make sure we can't get our hands on the footy at ground level. :thumbsu:

Absolute ******* morons.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Im not surprised or pissed off at all.

Its just more frustrating thats all.

Let the guys have a good rest and maybe the excitement around Nic back v Ess will lift everyone.

I do think we didnt help ourselves at the selection table either.

We lost this game this time last year too.

Not the end of the world

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
I was honestly surprised that we went in favourites at all, really. Sure we're in relatively good form, but it's hard to right off the Swan. Always felt it was a 50/50...expected a close match so this is disappointing.

Top Bottom