Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
AFL Club
West Coast
10000 % agree free hit this season cats have it

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Does this mean you’ll stop complaining every week?

I mean, you expect us to be bad, the Cats already have the flag won so we won’t win it, what’s the use in complaining about how bad we are every week? Surely you can’t complain about a side performing in line with expectations?

AFL Club
West Coast
Expecting a flogging against Essendon

Does this mean you’ll stop complaining every week?

I mean, you expect us to be bad, the Cats already have the flag won so we won’t win it, what’s the use in complaining about how bad we are every week? Surely you can’t complain about a side performing in line with expectations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Thats not that bad. Theyve been a great team those 9 years and the ground is a fortress.

I think the frustrating thing for everyone is the fact that every ither team goes up there and performs.

Its just one of those weird ones.

Maybe our next win there will be in a final in a couple of years (like dogs v us in 16... we never lose to them at home then lose the 1 important one)

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
AFL Club
West Coast
anyway can someone tell me this 20 year hoodoo at the SCG is the worst by anyone? I really would like to see what team hasn't won somwhere for over 20 years

Geelong haven’t won at Waverley since 1995. We won at the SCG in ‘99.

Settle down mate, nine losses in a row is ****e but it’s not the end of the world.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
GWS and Richmond and Brissy losing as well , thats good right ...
Looks like we played like a side who felt they had a game in hand.

Very disappointing effort but still feel like we made some really bad selection decisions. Not sure why we hamstring ourselves repeatedly whenever we are forced to make changes due to injury. MC seem to panic

eagles rule

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Thats not that bad. Theyve been a great team those 9 years and the ground is a fortress.

I think the frustrating thing for everyone is the fact that every ither team goes up there and performs.

Its just one of those weird ones.

Maybe our next win there will be in a final in a couple of years (like dogs v us in 16... we never lose to them at home then lose the 1 important one)

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sydney always flood to congest our fwdline when we play them and we never seem to have the answer ..

it was a tough assignment anyway after Yeo went out late .
Sydney have been good the last 3 weeks but the commentators didn`t want to call it that way ...

eagles rule

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Looks like we played like a side who felt they had a game in hand.

Very disappointing effort but still feel like we made some really bad selection decisions. Not sure why we hamstring ourselves repeatedly whenever we are forced to make changes due to injury. MC seem to panic
Smith in for Yeo was questionable I would have preferred AH CHEE..

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
This, all over again. FFS, try something different when we play at the SCG, we haven't won there in 20 years. It's beyond the joke now.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
The Eagles should ask the Bee Gees for advice as how to deal with this HOLIDAY break! Look like the WCE always have a sense of disconnect before and after the bye!

Last edited:

Luuuc

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I can only laugh at the "out of form reserve player B should have been selected instead of out of form reserve player A" type posts. Like those would have made any significant difference on a day where we looked already mentally chilling out down at Margaret River from the opening bounce.

In the overall scheme of things this season, this performance didn't say a lot to me. It's the next one that is the litmus test.

Top Bottom