Round 12 Trades (Argas Tuft Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay collingwood supporters will mihocek keep his spot when reid comes back?

I went Mihocek over Austin anyway cause Reid is made of tissue paper so no doubt will get injured again and Bucks can use him in defence if necessary. I traded Barry out for him, so maximised the profit there, enables Keefe/Sicily swing now and also brought Spargo to mids to activate mid/fwd swing.
will bucks use him down back though?

I think I know the answer but I get worried about it every year.

When do the bye players get locked out? It's at the start of the last game right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can get the same number of players for each round with 1 less trade by selecting Heron over Austin/Milocek this week.

I only have 13 trades before trading and it will take 4 or 5 trades to get through the byes - is the 44 avg of Heron worth saving a trade for?

After byes, the player will be on the bench so its really only the 3 rounds and at best I would gain 100 playing Austin/Milocek.

I think I just convinced myself. The byes are s**t for me anyway and only have 17 playing in r12 even with 3 trades so might as well hold onto a trade and hope it can pay dividends at finals time.

Suns of Anarchy Herron JS for TheSmokies please :).

And thoughts on Touk Miller.
Surprised Heron has kept his spot but Dew is more or less saying it's a major rebuild after the first 7 years **** up.
Kid has some jets and thrown to the wolves with first up games in China then against rampant cats. No easier this week but Dew has also kept Ballard in for 5 games.

Touk is finally fit this year. 50% of his possessions are contested, he's kicking more and also leading our tackles or close to it.
I've been toying with him but the concern is he's had a couple of games when he's done a hard tag and scoring suffered.

Surprised Heron has kept his spot but Dew is more or less saying it's a major rebuild after the first 7 years **** up.
Kid has some jets and thrown to the wolves with first up games in China then against rampant cats. No easier this week but Dew has also kept Ballard in for 5 games.

Touk is finally fit this year. 50% of his possessions are contested, he's kicking more and also leading our tackles or close to it.
I've been toying with him but the concern is he's had a couple of games when he's done a hard tag and scoring suffered.

Cheers mate.

Lyons whats the story with him? He was one of your best players in the first month of the season.

How many 100's is Dusty going to score in the next 3 rounds? Anyone who is trading him out this week is predicting zero.

He's obviously been carrying something so it's feasible that he won't play again until round 15. With a BE of a 100, if he does come back in, kills it and he looks like he's over whatever has led to his s**t house scores, it's not going to be hard to bring him back in.
Most likely 1. And if youre not trading him for a Port or GC player you are getting poetically only 1 more game with the guy you trade in.

And the money isnt the issue, wasting 2 trades would be the issue if you trade him out then back in.

What’s the general consensus on what to do with Dusty? I have 20 on field so that’s not an issue. Think he’ll get back to anywhere near his best this year Richmond fans?
My guess would be yes, but who knows. Depends if the break allows him to overcome this injury.

If its not that bad, then he gets 2 weeks of in 3 rounds to get over it.
If its worse than a small niggle he will have 3 straight weeks to get over it.

Cheers mate.

Lyons whats the story with him? He was one of your best players in the first month of the season.
Question mark over his work rate recently (surprised me). Form did taper off a bit before he got dropped. Dew said he was happy with his work rate in the magoos last week but wants him to dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back