Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No trades for me 😳
25b631e08d96b2d30d9c60dde400aaee.gif

Unless there's any major injury issues or covid related fixture chaos, it'll most likely be no trades for me

I'll drop 2 trades in round 13, maybe 3 if I decide to upgrade Heppell as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The temptation to do Flynn to Reeves early is there, just to give myself the option of an extra trade in round 13 (to cover a major injury, to save a donut or to do another upgrade).

I suppose the question is: Was I always going to do Flynn to Reeves in round 13 to fund my upgrades, regardless of whether Reeves was playing or not?

If the answer is yes, then there's no issue doing it, it could actually be a brilliant move.

The flipside is if Reeves isn't named in round 13 and if Flynn scores 100 this week, his BE will be low again and he could make a lot more money, then you may as well hold him for round 14 as well, to cover Gawn and Grundy.

Food for thought anyway.

So I double downed so I could double upgrade next week...and then the two blokes I was targeting (Caleb Daniel and Bailey Smith) ended up underperforming tonight. Which kinda...sucks, but is also good since they did it in the first game so I can look at other people over the weekend. Got $303,500 in the bank and 18-21 (18 if Highmore, Weightman and Madden don't play, 21 if they all do) players next week so I could always hold fire.

We shall see how the rest of the weekend plays out.

EDIT: Planned my bye period trades out in my head and I'm definitely trading Jiath and Powell out next week. At this stage thinking Powell > Cerra and maybe Jiath > Houston. Might downgrade Flynn next week too, depending on how Bianco goes tomorrow. Current plan is, if Bianco plays well and keeps his spot the next couple of weeks, to downgrade Highmore to Bianco in Round 13 in order to swing Madden to the backline for cover during Round 14. Best laid plans of mice and men etc, so things might change between now and Sunday night and between then and next Friday.

Last edited:
I might trade in Dusty as my FINAL upgrade, just for the LOLs. It’s that kinda year all of a sudden.
Oh I’m sorry. I thought you said Dusty. Must’ve been an echo 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back