Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorko now in the death zone, or the "Ridley Zone" as we normally refer to it. Just under 600K, but not a true midfielder.

I know he's flavour of the month but i just dont want him. He aint good enough to keep this going. All yours :drunk:

(yeah, wish i had him)

Does this count as a double roughy, or is it more of a 1.5?

Started him, traded him, traded him back in, traded him out (injured), now trading him back in.

I'd like to believe that it's worth more than a solo roughy. Think an injury trade prevents a player from being classified as a roughy initially, but post Roughy (A) going into potentially Roughy (B) I think the rules get merkier.

I'd like the expert to give a ruling on the matter Judd_Magic

More of a 1.5 I'd say due to you trading him out the second time when he was injured and bringing him back in.

Under rule 4 in the roughie manouver handbook player must not be injured when trading out only to bring him back in at a later date.

Thats just bad luck and not pure skill in trading out someone whose not even injured and then trading them back in again for the lolz or because they were just playing out of position .ie. Jelly.

Zorko now in the death zone, or the "Ridley Zone" as we normally refer to it. Just under 600K, but not a true midfielder.

I know he's flavour of the month but i just dont want him. He aint good enough to keep this going. All yours :drunk:

(yeah, wish i had him)

If you’re contemplating Zorko you should just bring in Neale

If you’re contemplating Zorko you should just bring in Neale
Background verification - CFA General - AnalystForum

Wouldnt touch Zorko above $550K even with YOUR cash.
Neither for me for awhile anyway.

With the talk of the Tiges Eagles game moving to Round 14, I am sorely tempted to grab Macrae this week.

It would give me 5 Round 13 premo mids, but with Short, Bolton and RCD playing that round I can cover them and still easily get 19-20 on the field.

Then Round 14 I get all 5 premo mids back to help get me up to at least 18 in that round.

So so tempting

am i the only malaka considering daniher > zorko?

leaves me with two upgrades: jordon and ccj/poulter.

otherwise i was looking at jordon to petracca but im not liking the look of daniher long term and jordon has been pretty consistent and is easily upgraded.

10 trades and 50k in the bank.
If you're OK for Zorko not playing next week, that's a good upgrade ....Likely to increase $30K this week, and by the numbers, it appears Neale doesn't have a negative impact on Zorko's scoring

Petracca or Jelly / Neale / Touk Touk

With the talk of the Tiges Eagles game moving to Round 14, I am sorely tempted to grab Macrae this week.

It would give me 5 Round 13 premo mids, but with Short, Bolton and RCD playing that round I can cover them and still easily get 19-20 on the field.

Then Round 14 I get all 5 premo mids back to help get me up to at least 18 in that round.

So so tempting
Is this still being floated today ??

If you're OK for Zorko not playing next week, that's a good upgrade ....Likely to increase $30K this week, and by the numbers, it appears Neale doesn't have a negative impact on Zorko's scoring

Petracca or Jelly / Neale / Touk Touk
neale is a tough one. would want to see how he looks after the byes. jelly high ceiling but low floor. petracca is frustrating for anyone that owns him. touk seems to be the pick of the bunch imo

Well with Grundy going down and the prospect of Tigers and Eagles bye being moved and also only having 15 playing this week I have had to make some drastic changes to my plans.
I have made the following 3 trades:
Scott>Bianco
Kosi>Petracca
Grundy>Nic Nat
The Grundy trade I didn't want to do but I think he won't be back until R15 and I am taking a punt that the Tigers and Eagles game is moved to R13 and hopefully giving us another couple of trades so I can get Grundy back in.
Next weeks R13 trades are already sorted:

Flynn>Reeves
Madden>Whitfield
Robertson>Hall

1.JPG
2.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ain’t gonna lie. I’m not sure what to do after playing around with trades all week.

Traded in Hawego Oea last week as perms donut to get enough cash for laird. To then get Bianco moving forward for DPP loop.

Have been going to trade Scott all week to Bianco but feel like I could use the extra player and am thinking ofTrading out Hawego to Bianco.

will cost me money, Scott will lose money but he is another warm bodyfor byes and Bianco will make me money moving forward whereas Hawego will not.

Thinking I can just ‘ roughie ‘ him back in later.
Got 14 trades

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

E11C0CCB-CB8D-49EF-A2FC-08CE2464E877.png B979ACEA-BE6F-46B2-A411-D166BA3AB925.png

With the talk of maybe pushing the tigers vs West coast game early and they both have the bye @ round 14.

Me thinks I have to go early on .
One of.
Coleman Jones.
Trent B.

Becuase.
All 3 of .
Reeves.
Trent.B.
Jones .
All could be on the bubble next week.

I'm getting Bianco this week because if you wait till after his bye you will pay more for him, so if you are going to go early he may as well play two bye rounds for you rather than one. That's my logic

(yeah, wish i had him)
Please STAY AWAY from Mr Magnificent!
giphy (2).gif

(yeah, wish i had him)
Yep went against my principles and got Ridley at 600k :sickv1: , not doing that again

Obviously in reverse -

9367FA8D-ACBE-478C-B29B-BA6BEB52ABD9.jpeg

Had too many doughnuts this week, needed to make some big moves. Leaves me with 2 rookies on field, 12 trades and $140K in the bank, with 17 and 17 players next two weeks (before trades).

Whitfield & Bianco in next week, some rubbish forward “premo” the week after, and I’m done with 8 trades left (2 for ROB—> Grundy at some stage; 6 for injuries/luxury)

Enjoy your respective weekends, kentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back