Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reviewed my leagues and I'm in trouble...
Am I crazy to do this to give me the edge.
Grundy, Koschitzki & Tom Phillips
to Petracca, Bolton & Coleman Jones

I'm getting Bianco this week because if you wait till after his bye you will pay more for him, so if you are going to go early he may as well play two bye rounds for you rather than one. That's my logic

That makes sense.

Tigers are in Perth now.
Also makes sense if the push forward their WC game .
But nothing official yet.

Pretty much decided on the following. Have to do all 3 trades tonight to afford Neale.
Neale plays this week and in round 14 which gives cover in case the Tiger's bye is moved.

Flynn > Reeves
RCD > CCJ
Frederick > Neale

Have 9 mids playing so RCD would have been benched this week and then had a bye.

Now have 18 playing (including 14 premos) with Byrnes looped on the mid bench.
Will have 19 playing if Madden is named medical sub and gets on.

With the talk of maybe pushing the tigers vs West coast game early and they both have the bye @ round 14.

Me thinks I have to go early on .
One of.
Coleman Jones.
Trent B.

Becuase.
All 3 of .
Reeves.
Trent.B.
Jones .
All could be on the bubble next week.
Correct. And you'll want to do an upgrade or two as well

OK - ignoring byes, trades, team structure, which duo would you pick to trade in?

Whitfield + Cripps
Hurn + Neale
Hurn + Steele
J Kelly + Cripps

OK - ignoring byes, trades, team structure, which duo would you pick to trade in?

Whitfield + Cripps
Hurn + Neale
Hurn + Steele
J Kelly + Cripps
Hurn Neale

Any last hour help lads, already reversed a few time. Byes kind this week but will get wrecked in the next 2. Plenty cooked that need to be moved like Orazio & Chapman. Just feel like I'm in the pattern of constantly downgrading vs upgrading. Help apprecited.

15 Trades left, $76 K in the bank

1622795935370.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the COVID bulls#it and a possibility of another compromised season trying to complete my team asap, having a throw at the stumps and making an early run for the line , current rank 63 possible finish top 10 or top 10,000 .

out : Impey
McCreery
Highmore

in : Steele
C C Jones
Bianco

rd 13. Fullarton > Reeves
Poulter > Sam PodPepper ( to make or break my season ) 🙂

436A3B97-CF47-4B74-A08D-CC3ED6E8BBF5.jpeg

Having a mental/memory blockage here. Are all the bye guys locked after the start of tonights game, or can still trade/move them ?

You can move/ trade bye kents right up to till the last game of the round starts .
Inc making one of them captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back