Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver to Cripps round 14 LOCKED
I did a sling shot like this last year
Donā€™t think that would be worth it

but Oliver to Neale šŸ™Š

I think Crippa is still 10 points under the uber mid premos 110+ guys Bont Oliver Macrae Lyons Steele etc but will be better then the 100-110 crew in Merrett jelly trac Fyfe titch clugg Boak Selwood Mundy wines etc

I reckon Neale will average in the uber premo range in the run home so would do that move to him

Have rolled the dice on the CCJ train.

Grundy, Farrar, McNeil > CCJ, Neale, Bianco

A good score from CCJ is not necessary but would be very handy for fast cash generation. I would welcome a fixture change if there is at least one more trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I talked you into it. Don't worry, still the right call......šŸ¤ž
all week i had it to zorko. and he comes out and smashes a 120. other option was to bring in petracca who also smashes a 120. no captain on gawn and last second decision to bring in nicnat for grundy.

the beginning of the end for me

all week i had it to zorko. and he comes out and smashes a 120. other option was to bring in petracca who also smashes a 120. no captain on gawn and last second decision to bring in nicnat for grundy.

the beginning of the end for me
Did you end up doing Daniher out?

This is gonna do my head in all morning..

Do I go Rowe -> Heeney?

This is probably the last chance to grab Heeney..

For those who have already got Heeney, how did you rationalize his injury history/ apparently not training during the weekā€¦etc

This is gonna do my head in all morning..

Do I go Rowe -> Heeney?

This is probably the last chance to grab Heeney..

For those who have already got Heeney, how did you rationalize his injury history/ apparently not training during the weekā€¦etc
Hope for the best. Two games this week and next then a week off. Risky but good value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back