Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only do this trade if I had confirmation of both the fixture change and 2 extra trades being issued.
Yeah, the uncertainty is making it hard to make aggressive plays.

The other option is Grundy > Reeves and then bring in a bunch of R12 bye players in other positions, but would mean I'd eventually have to make another trade in the rucks.

Although the pro of this is the extra cash would allow me to actually capitalise on players hitting that 270-300k mark like RCD, Byrnes and Poulter without having to rely on more downgrade options appearing in the immediate future.

I'm torn about bringing Shai Bolton now... 4 Tigers having a bye in round 14 changes the outlook from 20 playing to 16 and I'll only be 6 trades lighter.
Looking for someone under 570k having a bye next week... seems down to L Hunter or Fyfe.

Yeah, the uncertainty is making it hard to make aggressive plays.

The other option is Grundy > Reeves and then bring in a bunch of R12 bye players in other positions, but would mean I'd eventually have to make another trade in the rucks.

Although the pro of this is the extra cash would allow me to actually capitalise on players hitting that 270-300k mark like RCD, Byrnes and Poulter without having to rely on more downgrade options appearing in the immediate future.

Was thinking about doing this without the extra trades. Frees up a hell of a lot of a cash, and I can grab Grundy at a better price pending returning to his pre-injury form.

Ugh

Delayed a sub 600 piggy as he had curnow tag…

Passed on Zorko due to age

Passed on sub 400 Moore once he returned to def to save sideways trading bowes

Passed on Heeney due to broken thumb, hand & ankle that needs on going man

on a role these past few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back