Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cogs has next week to prove himself.

If he spuds up again I'm trading him to Sloane which should be a straight swap.

Wouldn't you be better off trading him to a midfielder that has already had their bye? Adelaide have the same bye as GWS in Round 14.

I don't have enough trades left to offload Coniglio so I just have to hope he can turn it around, surely he can't score that bad 2 weeks in a row.

Sounds alright on paper but he went missing a fair bit, especially in the last quarter when Adelaide started to dominate.

That's the problem when someone is playing forward, they don't see the ball much when it's mostly down the other end.

I had no idea he was spending that much time up forward. Has had plenty of 30+ games and like JM said he seemed to have a few issues so far this year but seem over them after last week. Still think he will bounce back it was just a worse than usual night as always happens with heavily traded in players.

Wouldn't you be better off trading him to a midfielder that has already had their bye? Adelaide have the same bye as GWS in Round 14.

I don't have enough trades left to offload Coniglio so I just have to hope he can turn it around, surely he can't score that bad 2 weeks in a row.

Obviously it would be round 15 that I made the trade. :)

Just meant that I am giving Cogs another game to prove himself as he and Sloane both have the round 14 bye.

Neale must be coming back to earth fast now?
I was planning on bringing Neale in after his bye, but in round 16 he is going to get de Boer'd and score 50

good thinking. Stay away.
Naaaah still doing it 100%
As long as Sheed puts up a respectable score today I'm keeping him and skipping Fyfe, so I won't break him, just Neale ;)

I didn't chase points though.

I was going to bring in a mid anyways as I had Dunkley and Telly stuck in my mids so needed to start getting them down forward.

Cogs was in my price point, had a great run home and looked to be over his injuries so went with him.

There, I have finished explaining my Cogs trade thank you veryyyyy much. :moustache:
3C359488-177B-46B9-90A3-09EA19086E97.gif

Back