Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah no trades.

Crunching the numbers on my spreadsheet, it says I have a 99% of winning 50k if I don't do anything.

Lock it in.

f3a3cbe87446b349b9751b5fe1a8457b

Last edited:

Obvious round not to trade unless there is an unmissable rookie on the bubble (could only think of Hately).

I might trade to help build some bank for round 13

If Gardner scores well and looks like he's done enough to stick around

Answerth to Gardner

Otherwise no trades

Hold on, you would trade out a rookie who is playing and still making money, for a rookie who has played one game and has a bye?

Obvious round not to trade unless there is an unmissable rookie on the bubble (could only think of Hately).

Hold on, you would trade out a rookie who is playing and still making money, for a rookie who has played one game and has a bye?
Yes. I currently have 15 or 16 playing in round 13, the only way I fix that in round 13 is if I can drop 3 trades, I need some cash in the bank for that. Answerth is most likely being traded out in round 13 to fix my bye, so it's just 1 week early so allow me to get 18 or 19 playing.

Even if Gardner doesn't play again, having a defence donut to loophole BSmith and Duursma (my D7 for the year) will be nice. Dogs play a lot of late Sat games and Sunday games, so it should work.

Hatley has already had 12 touches 4 tackles and a goal 2 minutes into the second q in the NEAFL...
They're going to smack the Suns today, doubt anybody will be dropped

Keeffe will go back out for Taylor (cork, so just a week)
Cumming will go out for Williams
Daniels, Langdon and Lloyd are fighting for a small forward position

Only chance Hately plays is if they get a major injury

Hatley has already had 12 touches 4 tackles and a goal 2 minutes into the second q in the NEAFL...
He had 36 and 7 tackles last week and didn't get in. Clearly too good for the level but like steve said unless there's an injury to a key midfielder he's probably not getting a look

They're going to smack the Suns today, doubt anybody will be dropped

Keeffe will go back out for Taylor (cork, so just a week)
Cumming will go out for Williams
Daniels, Langdon and Lloyd are fighting for a small forward position

Only chance Hately plays is if they get a major injury

I hope they do.
I'm loaded with Giants players now.

But not Coniglio... Maybe he can have a few weeks off. His finger must be very sore, should have a month off :moustache:

He had 36 and 7 tackles last week and didn't get in. Clearly too good for the level but like steve said unless there's an injury to a key midfielder he's probably not getting a look

Yeah I'm not expecting him to come in.
It's just funny, kids on track for a double tonne for DT points and probably won't even get looked at for selection haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back