Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Hately in and around my team but these coaches with their vague af information really shits me. *Cough* Brad Scott and now Leon Cameron has picked up on the bad habit too.
They're all *heads. Stocker is out injured but nothing mentioned in the injury report. Was he just dropped but they said he was injured to avoid a bad headline? He's my only trade option to Hately

They're all ****heads. Stocker is out injured but nothing mentioned in the injury report. Was he just dropped but they said he was injured to avoid a bad headline? He's my only trade option to Hately

They'd name a player that had their leg fallen off and still call it 'general soreness'.

Not like Shocker is even a player worth beating around the bush about either, unlike a premo. I agree that it's for avoiding a bad headline.

They'd name a player that had their leg fallen off and still call it 'general soreness'.

Not like Shocker is even a player worth beating around the bush about either, unlike a premo. I agree that it's for avoiding a bad headline.
Yep, hate em

Stocker has a BE of 0, wanted to keep him for a while. But now with Hately maybe playing and Clarke next week, maybe I should pull the trigger and grab one of them now

Yep, hate em

Stocker has a BE of 0, wanted to keep him for a while. But now with Hately maybe playing and Clarke next week, maybe I should pull the trigger and grab one of them now

With Stocker dropped in this manner, it's a hard decision as Hately can be dropped just as easily when Punchy comes back in x weeks if he's even dropped. * off Cameron. Could end up with a GWS or Carlton donut either way?!

I've already ditched Hayes for Clarke as my next week could get ugly.

Was planning on going Libba -> Cogs, but really tempting to jump on Hately instead if he's late in. So desperate for $$ and reckon he's better chance of playing >1 game than ol mate Rotham.

Surely if Greene is out today they don't risk him next week either, not when the bye is the week after. He's a bloke they'd wanna get right for later in the year.

Nah, Punchy needs to get more kilometres into those legs. He's had way too much time sitting on the sidelines already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nice to know how long Stocker will be out injured for, if it's just 1 or 2 weeks I'll hold him but longer than that I'd dump him for Hately if he's in.
I'm holding Stocker ....he'll get a lot of games in the 2nd half of the season ....we'll need live rookies as we run out of trades

Nah, Punchy needs to get more kilometres into those legs. He's had way too much time sitting on the sidelines already.
It seems Greene is having issues with his body & having troubles stringing games together .....probably a F7 prospect if you have that luxury

In an awkward position, need to trade Greene to a round 14 player if out for bye structure but don’t want to waste a trade if he’s not out, should I just pull the trigger on Greene for Macpherson?

At his price Cogs is the best value I reckon, those last 4 games are tasty.
Cogs worries me.
Last week, before the GWS match, I posted a list of the mids who had scored tons against the Suns this season. The number of them who had scored their best score of the season was incredible, and it was often their best by a big margin. Cogs 200+ score last week was fantastic, but I feel it's safer to judge him on his scores excluding that game. They haven't really been what you want from a mid premo.

Didn't go Stocker to Hately so I'm stuck with Stocker and stuck without Hately
Hope it works out OK with Stocker back next week and even if Hately is named today, he gets dropped next week

Back