Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

F U GWS I'm holding Scott now, but if I have to move on Hayes in an hour I'm gonna be pissed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elliot Yeo is OUT (calf) for our clash with Sydney.

Josh Smith is IN.

incase anybody brought yeo in this week.
Was reported last night that he wasn't on the flight due to a calf complaint, but a lot of people on the Facebook posts were claiming he was scheduled on a late flight....guess not.

Was reported last night that he wasn't on the flight due to a calf complaint, but a lot of people on the Facebook posts were claiming he was scheduled on a late flight....guess not.
ahh i missed it all. I fell asleep at 830 last night and just hopped onto Fb to see it. And was too lazy to go through the rest of the thread :p

Did Stocker to Hately today.

I feel that Hately should get a good run of games eventually, even if it is not right away.
Reap those juicy rewards when that happens.

Still have Whitfield, but may keep him. Have all the big scorers this week so far, so may hold him as a POD.

A trade done now is final, why wouldn't you wait on an official word on a Hately inclusion before committing ?
I hope he's named as I'm moving on him too, but only if.

Because most of us wanted to trade out someone from a team that played earlier ie Scott.
Will cost me but think I'm going to go for it if named, Will give me 18. Ranked 215 so want to keep the pace. Set for next 2 rounds but want to bring a premo per round over the byes so will be worth the points and money.

Trade Scott to Hately crew checking in

tenor.gif

Back