Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of Whitfield to Laird but might wait and keep my plan to Luke Ryan - Freo will make finals for sure so hope he scores well too. Blakely maybe an in next week for a defender.
Not trading this week will be weird but will check all games just in case.

Decided not to get Josh Rotham but was tempted.

Might roll the dice and dump Scott for Hately.

Even if he doesn't play... With both Jelly/Cogs in my mids, it would make sense to have their backup player on my bench for the rest of the season.

Yep, I locked this in.

At this stage, I think campaigners like Bonar and Shipley will come in before Hately. Fancing announcing him as the travelling emergency and that spud Lloyd gets in instead.

For those that dumped B Scott for Hately, could he come in for Higgins next week after he went down or unlikely.
Also, for those that put in T Lynch for Adelaide, sorry, a late out

For those that dumped B Scott for Hately, could he come in for Higgins next week after he went down or unlikely.
Also, for those that put in T Lynch for Adelaide, sorry, a late out

I didn't dump Scott for Hately (phew!), but I don't see Scott getting a game any time soon. Ahern would be next in line and there are a couple of others who have been emergencies a few times (Taylor, Hayden) who also seem ahead of Scott.

COGS? LOL. Chasing points.

Has scored 105+ in 2 out of 10 attempts.
Yeah but ...

Round 2 - Heavy tag
Round 3 - 32 touches
Round 4 - 34 touches
Round 5 - 37 touches
Round 6 - Busted his finger
Round 7 and 8 - Finger still busted
Round 9 - DNP
Round 10 - Corky

Jiksa is a hater, do it.
Funny. People told me that about Dusty. And Goldy.

:think:
Sixty four
SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY FOUUUUUUUUUUUR (in flog Hudson’s voice)
2 out of 11 it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my trades ended up being absolutely shithouse this week.

I went Whitfield > Hately via Answerth and Balta > Cogs via Dunkley. :mad::thumbsdown:

Was going to bring Clarke in instead but reversed my trades when I heard that Greene was in doubt and that Hately was the travelling emergency. :drunk:

Oh well I am still going to bring in Clarke anyways so he will be my M9 and Hately M10 with Scott at M11.

Surely that campaigner Cameron will play Hately again at some point? :think:

At least I have $255,200 in the kitty to go Baker > Fyfe via Telly next week which will complete my forward line and nearly complete my mids (Just need an M8 but might go Atkins > Gray)

Last edited:
So my trades ended up being absolutely shithouse this week.

I went Whitfield > Hately via Answerth and Balta > Cogs via Dunkley. :mad::thumbsdown:

Was going to bring Clarke in instead but reversed my trades when I heard that Greene was in doubt and that Hately was the travelling emergency. :drunk:

Oh well I am still going to bring in Clarke anyways so he will be my M9 and Hately M10 with Scott at M11.

Surely that campaigner Cameron will play Hately again at some point? :think:

At least I have $255,200 in the kitty to go Baker > Ffye via Telly next week which will complete my forward line and nearly complete my mids (Just need an M8 but might go Atkins > Gray)

Brought in Hately, too.
Leon the Ferrari driver is a *******.
Reckon Scott could be some sort of chance for a recall soon, went ok today in the twos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought in Hately, too.
Leon the Ferrari driver is a *******.
Reckon Scott could be some sort of chance for a recall soon, went ok today in the twos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Cameron is an A grade kent of a coach mate. I laughed my arse off as a result when they lost due to him not playing Hately. :moustache::thumbsu:

I'm keeping Scott too. Hayes will go for Clarke and Answerth will go for Naish.

COGS? LOL. Chasing points.
Has scored 105+ in 2 out of 10 attempts.
Cogs worries me.
Last week, before the GWS match, I posted a list of the mids who had scored tons against the Suns this season. The number of them who had scored their best score of the season was incredible, and it was often their best by a big margin. Cogs 200+ score last week was fantastic, but I feel it's safer to judge him on his scores excluding that game. They haven't really been what you want from a mid premo.
Sixty four
SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY FOUUUUUUUUUUUR (in flog Hudson’s voice)
2 out of 11 it is.
People take no notice of what we say because we're Melbourne supporters and get no respect.
2hpq07a.jpg

I ended up doing Whitfield > Luke Ryan yesterday to help with numbers for Rd13 (spewing I didn't do a Whitfield > ZW Roughy manoeuvre)

I was planning on holding my 2 other trades but Punchy being a late out gives me only 17 starters (and that's if Hore plays)

I was thinking of doing Hayes > Baker on Monday to get me up to 18 starters but if Hore is a late out I could do a 3rd trade and swap him to Salem/Crisp but only if he's out as I don't really want either in my finished side.

Alternatively I could do Lockhart > Rotham & Libba > Parker/Oliver/Pendles ??? which would give me 19 starters (if Hore plays) and hopefully Answerth's 33 would then drop out

What would Judd_Magic do? :think:

hmmmm.JPG

I ended up doing Whitfield > Luke Ryan yesterday to help with numbers for Rd13 (spewing I didn't do a Whitfield > ZW Roughy manoeuvre)

I was planning on holding my 2 other trades but Punchy being a late out gives me only 17 starters (and that's if Hore plays)

I was thinking of doing Hayes > Baker on Monday to get me up to 18 starters but if Hore is a late out I could do a 3rd trade and swap him to Salem/Crisp but only if he's out as I don't really want either in my finished side.

Alternatively I could do Lockhart > Rotham & Libba > Parker/Oliver/Pendles ??? which would give me 19 starters (if Hore plays) and hopefully Answerth's 33 would then drop out

View attachment 689183
How many trades do you have left ?

View attachment 689183
Agree with GRUFFY . All those trades are short term and don’t improve your team. You’re ahead with Captain Cripps 👍

Back