Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst teams possible for me

Riewoldt, Hall, Hewett, Tippa, Paine all out and Mathieson not named.

Horrible, horrible teams. Going to have to figure out what the hell I'm going to do.

To make matters worse I'm rd15 bye heavy in the midfielders with 5 r15 mids - 4 premiums + mathieson.

Going to hold Mathieson this week and ditch next week if he's not named.

Who will score more this week, Cox vs Melb or Jansen vs Freo??

Also, does anyone have any idea how long Sam Mitchell is likely to be out for?

Who will score more this week, Cox vs Melb or Jansen vs Freo??

Also, does anyone have any idea how long Sam Mitchell is likely to be out for?
Id only expect Mitchell out for one, Doubt its very serious but coming up against the Bombers may as well not risk him, Should be back next week against North. And I would go Jansen. Only one game to go by, but an 80 is an impressive start. Cox wont hit much more than your 50-60 I wouldn't think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kk... with teams coming out decided to change to

Hewett > Jansen
Tipa > Phillips (taking a risk on this but whatever)

Is Hall being out likely just going to be one week or is it likely going to be an extended reserves run.

So would he be back for Rd 14/15?

Any GC fans have thoughts on this?

Is Hall being out likely just going to be one week or is it likely going to be an extended reserves run.

So would he be back for Rd 14/15?

Any GC fans have thoughts on this?

He'll be back. Rocket is sending a message... I'm holding Hall as his price won't change and there are some great rookies/upgrades this week that you need to jump on now.

Will I keep Hall? Not sure. Good thing is - an easy swap to a gun forward.

Id only expect Mitchell out for one, Doubt its very serious but coming up against the Bombers may as well not risk him, Should be back next week against North. And I would go Jansen. Only one game to go by, but an 80 is an impressive start. Cox wont hit much more than your 50-60 I wouldn't think.

Thanks for the reminder, bet he gets tagged to oblivion. Thinking of trading him to Rocky and Hall to Suckling.

Settled on these trades. No Rocky for me this week.

Paine > Phillips
Hewett > Suckling

Keeps my bye structure of 9/10/11 in tact and stops me catching a donut up forward.

No cover down forward and only got mid cover if Menadue makes final teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back