Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got my eye on some gun Mids who have had the bye, namely Tom 'The Pig' Rockliff.

However there are no rookies

Pray for Freeman

Also new DPPs added already

I have no idea who im trading out.

Had in mind, Myers, Fyfe and WHE.

Fyfe too cheap and plays brisbane this week
Myers has money to make but most likely gone
WHE has Melb and the pies are scoring like mad - hes also very likely.

Im guessing Myers, WHE gone and one of Fyfe/M.Crouch.

I am a mile down in the rankings, so taking a few chances. Bringing Hanley in, EVW and McGrath out. Probably upgrade a mid to Zorko.

25 available/likely to play before any trades.
Better check next week and plan for that.
19rd 11
25? Rd 12.

Anyway, Rockliff definitely back in as I traded him out. $542k in the bank.

I should have 22 on field this week...

Same.

Feels good after 16 this week.

Next two bye rounds i should score great providing I nail my captain choice. This week was always the bad one for me and I only dropped from 8k to 9k in the rankings, so it was better than expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice ins. Whos being sacrificed for that? Or did you have a good bank already

Had 384k in the kitty.

Traded Otten to Docherty, Powell Pepper to Willsmore and Fyfe to Rockliff.

Well that is the plan anyway. If I can find a rookie who has already had his buy round and is a mid/fwd over Willsmore that would be ideal.

Where do we see the new DPPs?

Currently I am thinking

Otten to Doc
Marchbank to (rookie sub 170k)
Myers to Willsmore?

Leaves the backline
Doc Laird Adams Shaw Newman (s**t truck evw / ryan / new rookie) with about 140 in the bank.

Newman to Lloyd in a couple of weeks/ should only cost about 50k, will do that first week after the bye.

Might burn a couple of next weeks trades to get rid of EVW, got shittrucks like Black Parsons begging to be removed

That will just leave me my shitruck forward line to finish off which will likely take all year, Greenwood Barrett only two gaining nice value.

Howd can you afford that?

See below.

Had 384k in the kitty.

Well that is the plan anyway. If I can find a rookie who has already had his buy round and is a mid/fwd over Willsmore that would be ideal.

Leaves me 53k in the bank.

Had 384k in the kitty.

Ruddy fyfe... i feel im stuck with him for now
But that seems like a solid set of trades

Ruddy fyfe... i feel im stuck with him for now
But that seems like a solid set of trades

I almost want to keep him - but it's probably the ideal way for me to get Rocky and i'm very sick of having Fyfe spud it up haha.

I almost want to keep him - but it's probably the ideal way for me to get Rocky and i'm very sick of having Fyfe spud it up haha.
Trust me i understand haha. I chose him over kelly at the start. Injuries have been the reason he stayed.

I havent looked at stats. But for me rocky is in

Same.

Feels good after 16 this week.

Next two bye rounds i should score great providing I nail my captain choice. This week was always the bad one for me and I only dropped from 8k to 9k in the rankings, so it was better than expected.

the Furies got up so i guess it wasn't all bad for you! Go the Dragons!

He just got 99

Fyfe is my m8.

Fyfe is averaging 92 points, Rockliff is averaging 129.

The rest of my midfield are: Sloane, Dusty, Kelly, Murphy, Titch, Aaron Hall and Clayton Oliver (Cousins and SPP bench).

Rockliff for me is a must have and there is no other way to get him really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back