Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

VC on Heeney, hoping for lots of tackles in the wet!

I could go Pittard > Newnes and Walters > Rookie. Fielding 17 next week may be worth it in the long run
You know if you trade Pittard he'll ton up this week? So take one for the team and let us get something out of the bastard! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beech is 26, if he plays well he's going to last the season. Obvious option.

Just need Adelaide to drop Walker, Jenkins, and Otten now to make space for Beech to kick 7. ;)

Also I traded out Robbie Gray this week! Spud came into my side after his 120 costing ~500k and having already dropped 90k, then decided to drop another 90k and be a spud for the rest of his life. Keeps getting named in the midfield as on the ball and then ends up limping around the forward line for 80% of the games.... really pissed off. Obviously going to go 150+ this w/e now.

Last edited:
Considered that too... was originally thinking Buddy, but i'm going with Hanners VC as i cant trust Parker this season but he did have 158 on them doggies last year!
Will probably just put the C on Rocky anyway. He's going 150

JKH top rookie on Jeppa's list. If he is named before lockout tomorrow I think I'll go him, otherwise Beech. (Given JKH already had the bye). Still need to downgrade Butler so if Beech is good I'll get him r14.
Monday teams will not be known before lockout :(

Fair enough, how is Rockliff's shoulder?
Depending on the severity you can recover from some dislocations very quickly, he has had 3 weeks off now. Doubt he would play if he wasn't right to go, it's not like they have finals on the line or anything. Last year coming back from injury he went 180

Remove this Banner Ad

Back