IMG_20180603_222319.png
IMG_20180603_222253.png
IMG_20180603_222218.png

21 this week before trades

IMG_20180603_222146.png
IMG_20180603_222113.png
IMG_20180603_222041.png

17 for R13 but more likely 15 because of Crowden and Barry

I'm liking Coffield to the mids this week to help with the R13 quota, means I go early on a Mihocek or even Tom Murphy from North who has DEF/MID DPP and he could rot at M11 in Barry's place eventually. Taking a R13 defender is fine because Howe is my only other one

Other trade is Cole to Austin or Cole to a premium on their bye like Simpson or Hurn. Want to keep Mirra for another price rise while his 90 still rolls. Cole isn't making much more and has yoyod from 30s to 60s the last month.

Also was thinking of moving on Spargo or Crowden, but Spargo will have more cash in him this week having an 80 still in his rolling average, while Crowden loses more if he plays.

Originally wanted Westhoff and Heeney, stick them in the mids this week then move on Spargo and Fritsch on their bye and bring in a premium mid, but might have to wait now.

Team selection is crucial this week on a few like Barry, Crowden, Spargo, Coffield, Rice, Howe etc. I would like to hold Barry through the byes if he plays, but doubt he will so will have to be traded sometime if he doesn't.

View attachment 506735
View attachment 506736
View attachment 506737

21 this week before trades

View attachment 506738
View attachment 506739
View attachment 506740

17 for R13 but more likely 15 because of Crowden and Barry

I'm liking Coffield to the mids this week to help with the R13 quota, means I go early on a Mihocek or even Tom Murphy from North who has DEF/MID DPP and he could rot at M11 in Barry's place eventually. Taking a R13 defender is fine because Howe is my only other one

Other trade is Cole to Austin or Cole to a premium on their bye like Simpson or Hurn. Want to keep Mirra for another price rise while his 90 still rolls. Cole isn't making much more and has yoyod from 30s to 60s the last month.

Also was thinking of moving on Spargo or Crowden, but Spargo will have more cash in him this week having an 80 still in his rolling average, while Crowden loses more if he plays.

Originally wanted Westhoff and Heeney, stick them in the mids this week then move on Spargo and Fritsch on their bye and bring in a premium mid, but might have to wait now.

Team selection is crucial this week on a few like Barry, Crowden, Spargo, Coffield, Rice, Howe etc. I would like to hold Barry through the byes if he plays, but doubt he will so will have to be traded sometime if he doesn't.

I find it funny that you're finally fielding Fritsch. Expecting a 47 and an epic vent. :)

Bundy to Walters, what does everyone think about that?

I'm struggling to decide on my final mid choices.

I've currently got.

Macrae
Titch
Treloar
Danger
Fyfe
Coniglio
O'meara

Any tips?

Murphy > Austin
Greene (I should have traded earlier) > McLean (I don't need a player this week, I just need more for the following byes)

The 3rd trade I will sit on as Phillips/Holman/Kelly/Spargo/Smith/Richards are not maxed out and I will probably keep Cole for the byes.

I am missing 1 player in defence, but have emergencies on every other line (Except 2 in the ruck)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Port players right now from a fantasy perspective. Sure they look attractive, but then they go and tag, or camp up forward.

Is it weird to bring in Grundy (for English) now to partner Gawn with the intention of trading out Lycett in Rd14?
Nah

Lycett ain't playing this week, but he will next week when Grundy and Gawn are off so that move is fine

I dodged a bullet last week after reconsidering my Hunter>Rocky and Fritsch>Walters and ended up just going Rayner>Walters and scored a nice 2354.
This week gone Finlayson>Austin and Petracca>Menagola and $86k in the bank with 13 trades left. Next targets are Ahern, Hurn and Brayshaw. Spewing that I started with Brayshaw and traded him out in round 3 but he wasn't getting a game and had to go.

is Brayshaw a must have now? Wish i grabbed him like... $200K ago!
I don't think so. Not at all. If he keeps delivering big scores after playing in games that are tight and contested, then maybe. He had 38 touches, with only 7 contested and only layed 1 tackle. Remember the hype was big on Seedsman earlier in the year. Which has since cooled a lot. Brayshaw's big scores have been against soft kills thus far.

I don't think so. Not at all. If he keeps delivering big scores after playing in games that are tight and contested, then maybe. He had 38 touches, with only 7 contested and only layed 1 tackle. Remember the hype was big on Seedsman earlier in the year. Which has since cooled a lot. Brayshaw's big scores have been against soft kills thus far.

Rumours Laird will miss 1-2 weeks

Just rumours atm

Finger, hand type area

Something broken
Some players just seem to never last 22 games a year and a lot of them are decent fantasy types

Buddy: he may never come close to his 2016-17 durability again, going back to his oldself
Fyfe: always getting suspended or a niggle pops up, has never played 22 HnA games, reckon he gets suspended
Robbo: every single year injured or suspended, broken toe now
Adams: after surprisingly playing every game last year, gets injured early this season
Walters: made of glass
Gazza: hammies made of glass

Now Laird: missed heaps of games with a foot or something in 2016, lets see what happens this week. Don't want to label him as injury prone, but these types of things leave me unconvinced of being a durable type, like Kade Simpson

Anyone looking at Hibberd as cover/D7 type with Lever now out for the season ?? Dirt cheap and could get back to some of his scoring ways. Especially now if Laird was to miss. That is a huge spanner in the works.
You'd be pretty gutsy to trust him now but i guess at his price he could be an ok option. Its a no from me though. I already have a defender thats been disappointing in McDonald (although his last round was promising). Instead i'm looking at keeping Austin as my D7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back