Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

And especially with Yeo looking like he's out, tagging Shuey will have much more impact.
Yeo not sighted at airport and all of Rotham, Hickey, Ah Chee and Smith flew.
YEO is OUT
[B]Paul Persic[/B]‏ @[B]Paul_Persic97[/B] 40s40 seconds ago
More
Double blow for West Coast ahead of Sunday’s game. Elliott Yeo rumoured not to be playing this Sunday against Sydney with a calf injury.
Eagles board saying Jakovich believes Yeo is out.
Holy crap. That was unexpected

Screw you Horse !!!!

Yeo, Whit, Hurn, Sloane (could be a late out) and Ellis all in the same week, while dealing with outs from byes. This board will explode if Grundy is a late out (though I think he should be fine)

Don't be alarmed but are you aware of hamstrings?

Very much so. Every time I do something vaguely athletic - like breathing, or getting up from the lounge - they ping wildly and I need to take a break !!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Following the news of Yeo and the carnage of this week, there's even more bad news for owners...

All of Zerrett, Boak, Rocky, Daniel, Macrae, Fyfe, Worpel, O'Meara, Dunkley, Billings, Steele, Ross, Hunter, Bont, Daniel, Walters, Sicily, Blakely, Marshall and Heppell, all listed as OUT for this week.

Absolute carnage.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockhart > Cogs or Laird?

Taking into account Lairds defensive eligibility/medium ceiling but conversely Cogs popularity/ceiling is appealing.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Following the news of Yeo and the carnage of this week, there's even more bad news for owners...

All of Zerrett, Boak, Rocky, Daniel, Macrae, Fyfe, Worpel, O'Meara, Dunkley, Billings, Steele, Ross, Hunter, Bont, Daniel, Walters, Sicily, Blakely, Marshall and Heppell, all listed as OUT for this week.
In fairness Rocky was widely tipped to score the same as last week so not much damage.

In sensibileness, If you had a friend who had 18 this round and thats counting Sloane, would you leave as is and be well set for rnd 13/14 or trade for 19 just in case.

In fairness Rocky was widely tipped to score the same as last week so not much damage.

In sensibileness, If you had a friend who had 18 this round and thats counting Sloane, would you leave as is and be well set for rnd 13/14 or trade for 19 just in case.

Hahaha, well played sir.

I would tell this friend to hold, as it will only be 1 week considering it was very low grade. I'd find a way to hold him whilst getting someone else out who you may have traded out in subsequent weeks, as long as it doesn't affect the other two rounds (e.g. I'm bringing Walsh and ROB forward one week to trade out so I can get Grundy and Gaff in Week 14)

Hahaha, well played sir.

I would tell this friend to hold, as it will only be 1 week considering it was very low grade. I'd find a way to hold him whilst getting someone else out who you may have traded out in subsequent weeks, as long as it doesn't affect the other two rounds (e.g. I'm bringing Walsh and ROB forward one week to trade out so I can get Grundy and Gaff in Week 14)

Round 12 bye
Whitfield to Williams
Drew to Zieball
Mumford to Soldo
149k spare with 21 on field (bench emergencies both playing)

Round 13 bye
Lockhart to Clarke +90k
Answerth to Bennell/Bewley +65k/95k+
Corbett to Gardner +135k
22 on field with around 440-475k

Round 14 bye
ROB to Gawn -330k
Hore/Stack/Walsh to Lloyd
Hore/Stack/Lloyd to rookie
Should have 20 on field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back