Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends how he goes. if he plays well he could string some games together, if he plays poorly he will probably be back out the door like our last rookie mid Byrnes.

He should go better than Byrnes though, he was rated as a possible top 10 draft pick before he got injured and slid down the draft peckng order.
Bytel is a great SC option, but he hasn't played footy seriously since early U18 draft year .....IIRC he missed the U18 Championships, and hasn't been playing since (2 years)

He's going to be mighty sore after his first game

Eyes on scholl
It’s so hard picking rookies after 1 game so keen to see how he backs up the 50 if he’s picked. The wing role looks nice and the rat won’t get back in for 2020 (Atkins is the rat)

theres room for Bytel in that st Kilda midfield it’s their weakest spot on field. Take Steele out and they’re ordinary. So big body like jack could find a spot
They’re rotating gresh steele and Zac Jones as the main guys which is decent but room for a big young guy who tackles like bytes does could be recipe for rookie success 👌🏻

McPherson > Williams
Simpson > Wicks
Pickett > Boak

M8 and F6 (Rankine) left to upgrade.

5 Trades left. 😬
How are you fairing for the remaining byes mate?
Boak has a bye to come
Just a thought for guys at west coast around the same price who have an extra game
Gaff yeo shuey
Boak is so tempting I’m looking too but no tracca is melting me haha

How are you fairing for the remaining byes mate?
Boak has a bye to come
Just a thought for guys at west coast around the same price who have an extra game
Gaff yeo shuey
Boak is so tempting I’m looking too but no tracca is melting me haha

Haven't even checked the byes as it doesn't bother me.

I just want the beat value for my dollar in and I reckon Boak fits the bill.

Gaff and Shuey don't really interest me. Yeos a maybe.

Last edited:
Haven't even checked the byes as it doesn't bother me.

I just want the beat value for my dollar in and I reckon Boak fits the bill.

Gaff and Shuey don't really interes me. Yeos a maybe.
100% it’s yeo or boak for me too
I traded yeo a few rounds back but he always finishes years strongly
Both contested beasts in great teams
Boak more of a standout then yeo though

Boak competing with wines and rocky
Weagles seem to chop and change who scores big which is so annoying gaff shuey telly and yeo all capable of 110 but it’s a raffle as to who will pop off and who won’t from week to week
Wish it was like the collingwood of old with Pendles swan Thomas and beams All scoring like pigs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think you know the trades you are doing you're a liar.

Or you have your ducks organised in a far better row than I do.

All jokes aside my trades are reliant on Gawns availability. I have no coverage so if he isn't back in he is out.

Either Marshall, English or Witts.
A finished rookie down to Wicks.
Mahony or Simpson up to a premo.

Probably do Witts and Wicks for the lulz. Wish Jack Watts was available.

Team in good form thanks to the engine room starting to fire. Will look at double downgrading this week and then look to bring in Fyfe. Mcdonald/Laird on the radar for D6. Hopefully Simpkin or Smith can be a M9/F7 for finals in a perfect world. Will look to bring in Gawn once he has bottomed out. Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 3.29.46 pm.png

5 Trades left. 😬

giphy.gif

Don't know how you do it but every year I am surprised. :D

I wouldn't mind switching Doch to Zilliams but if I do that I'll have 4 GWS premos. I already have Cogs Whitfault & Haynes. 4 feels like too many

If you had 4 Hawks would that be to many :moustache: .

I'm looking at Zillians for moose McPherson pending on how he goes.

Gawn prob still under cloud aswell.

GWS play the first game aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back