Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always one bloke you can't get rid of all year for one reason or another. Mine is Starcevich

A live body on field every week. What more can you ask for? You probably didn't even have to include his score under best 18 rules last week, but his BE of 82 is easily achievable considering his 99 & 89 in rounds 2 & 3. (ducks for cover)

I’ve butchered Pickett to Wicks, have 500k+ in the bank (700k+ if I cull Bennell) and potentially a ruck donut, not doing anything until I’ve heard the upcoming fixture list!

So Gawn has to go - Most people have chosen Goldy. NicNat's PPM are elite and his time on ground has increased the last 2 weeks.

Is it worth the risk or should i join the pack?

I don’t see NicNat Playing all the games of a frenzy, just isn’t his MO, so would probably play as much as Goldy in that time. Used to own him, VERY fustrating, would not recommend.

Most would probably think it would be mad to hold Gawn.
If they can't say he has a LTI -then hold is not the worst idea if he only misses an extra game.
I don't trust myself in having the available cash when he returns.
If Gawn has a confirmed LTI Nic Nat comes into R2 who I also don't trust. Could do Goldy but iffy on him.
Are there any safer ruck, not really.

Perhaps Draper plays as my R3.
Xerri is my F8.

Thinking of getting another R/F in forward line as originally had Cegs who I traded before his price drop.

Moved Baz Smith to mids and have cover in mids and moved Whitfield forward who played but only got an 84.

Had to miss out on Zilliams who I knew would ton up - but due to this Gawn issue am getting him next week.

Bring on 6:20pm - worried though as they could name Gawn but even then could be a late out so need to prepare somehow.

Tough decision either way, heaps have already moved him on - R15-17 compressed again so that is problematic.

If only they would tell us who has byes in what round, that would be idea if made by tonight.

Most would probably think it would be mad to hold Gawn.
If they can't say he has a LTI -then hold is not the worst idea if he only misses an extra game.
I don't trust myself in having the available cash when he returns.
If Gawn has a confirmed LTI Nic Nat comes into R2 who I also don't trust. Could do Goldy but iffy on him.
Are there any safer ruck, not really.

Perhaps Draper plays as my R3.
Xerri is my F8.

Thinking of getting another R/F in forward line as originally had Cegs who I traded before his price drop.

Moved Baz Smith to mids and have cover in mids and moved Whitfield forward who played but only got an 84.

Had to miss out on Zilliams who I knew would ton up - but due to this Gawn issue am getting him next week.

Bring on 6:20pm - worried though as they could name Gawn but even then could be a late out so need to prepare somehow.

Tough decision either way, heaps have already moved him on - R15-17 compressed again so that is problematic.

If only they would tell us who has byes in what round, that would be idea if made by tonight.
I'm going OM for Gawn

So Gawn has to go - Most people have chosen Goldy. NicNat's PPM are elite and his time on ground has increased the last 2 weeks.

Risk it 4 the biscuit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going OM for Gawn

I take it that OM is the Big O?

In my post I was thinking of getting Big O and others as a R/F addition an upgrade from Max King.

If I keep Gawn, I have Gawndy, Draper on ruck line.

Then Petracca and 5x M/F as well as 2 R/F in my forward line.

Thinking having so many rucks is a bit much, going out for a bike ride for the hour we get out in Melbourne.
Ride and think and hope I stop over thinking it all!

I was going to bring in NN but I checked TOG and it has only gone up less than 10%, so his Last 2 scores seem to be from other (short term) sources. Lots of 80 scores in there recently as well + likely rest has put me off.

All the rucks seem to be getting rests and are likely to drop in price, so my logic has changed to getting the cheapest Ruck with some decent JS, that way the cash I lose is minimal, or make some??

Cameron - poor JS - No
Big O - cheap and good scoring potential- yes
Ladams- Lycett risk -no

Looks like Big O for me and could make $100k in 4 weeks. 430-530k is possible.

I’ll wait for bye announcement today.

Jeez, hate to lose big Max from the side..just have to objective about the rests and price/scoring drops.

I was going to bring in NN but I checked TOG and it has only gone up less than 10%, so his Last 2 scores seem to be from other (short term) sources. Lots of 80 scores in there recently as well + likely rest has put me off.

All the rucks seem to be getting rests and are likely to drop in price, so my logic has changed to getting the cheapest Ruck with some decent JS, that way the cash I lose is minimal, or make some??

Cameron - poor JS - No
Big O - cheap and good scoring potential- yes
Ladams- Lycett risk -no

Looks like Big O for me and could make $100k in 4 weeks. 430-530k is possible.

I’ll wait for bye announcement today.

Jeez, hate to lose big Max from the side..just have to objective about the rests and price/scoring drops.

NicNat played 9 games straight before he had his rest = Bye in Rd10. What would be the logic behind him needing/having another rest during his remaining 6 games when he already plays a low TOG% and shares ruck duties? The AFL has already suggested that there will be a week off between Rd18 and AFL finals so he only needs to play 6 games before his next break, then finals.

I am leaning towards Big O as he won't be rested with Brisbane having no other rucks fit.
I still also need two FWD upgrades and if I do bring in Gawn or another ruck post bye I can always have Big O at FWD 6 which wouldn't be the worst situation. Other option is NN.

Is aarts likely to keep his spot? Otherwise I will cop a donut (with Skinner and Cav).

I was hoping to bring in Bytel for Skin/Cav as Close should get back in the side another couple of games, Rivers might play another couple. Would need to do the trade blind as I need to move Close fwd before tonight.

I may have to bring in Woodcock for security and bring in Bytel next week.

Gawn to Big O/NN
Pickett to Fyfe the other trades

1597367101519.png

Is Dev Smith likely to play this week or is he getting rested?

I think I might have been the last bloke in the world to pick him up after ignoring him at the start of the season. Would hate to be 1 down in the forward line with close out.

Justin Longmuir: "Walters in for Colyer will be our only change at this stage... He’ll split time between midfield & forward with Fyfe. I think he’ll add a bit of polish up forward."

hmmm

Dont worry about it. He said that last week and yeah Fyfe played forward a fair bit. Still scored 130.
Fyfe looks pretty dangerous when he does go forward, tough matchup. I am bringing him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back