Trades Round 12 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 2 weeks he looks to be back scoring decent again. The month before that was pretty poor but he hurt his should around that same time so I’m going to comfort myself in saying he was playing sore. Heck he can’t score much worse than Curnow... What was I thinking with that!
Curnow!! Yup definitely an upgrade.

If you're looking for someone in his price bracket I'd go Fyfe (injury risk), Dusty (Top 6 FWD), or go the initial plan with mcluggage, just brace for stressful viewing when watching him.

Hey fellas.
Anybody keen to have a crack at my trades?
Somehow sitting at 105 overall. Only $25k in the bank though

View attachment 933891

Strengthen bench if it was me.
Jones to Bytel
Butler to Sholl
Hosie to Woodcock

Although attacking version could be
Rankine to Bytel (move Cox forward draper bench and bell utl)
Byrne Jones to houli
Jones fix-up (Foote/Hutchinson)

Pretty much have to downgrade witts to Cameron and make some cash. With Draper there should hopefully be able to loop him. Can then turn Hibbered into almost anyone but leaning towards a Fyfe/dusty/danger to throw into the forward line. Then carryover about 180k for next week.

Also on the radar are blokes like Clugg, Cripps and still looking at Shuey...

lots of tough choices this week. But carnage will make my mind for me I’m sure

Sounds ridiculous, but is Oscar Mcinerney a legit option at 477k now he’s solo ruck? Gone 74 and 81 the last two. BE 21. Considering Rankine to him, only cost 77k

Im tempted to trade Pitto to him just as a better stepping stone. If he could make 70-80k in a few weeks while I finish the rest of my team its probably a win.

Thinking

Pickett to Bytell
Doedee to Oliver (via utility switching)

I have Mcpherson/Day on the bench in the backs and think they are wasted on the pine

Will leave rookies on field

1 back (Day/Mcpherson)
2 mid (pick 2 Bell Wicks Close Bytel Simpson)---- YUCK
1 forward (Rankine) Aarts bench

Don't know what do with the last trade, only 15k left

I don't know what has happened to Greenwood, but his tackle numbers are well down and without tackles, he just won't get 80+. I keep thinking he has bottomed out and is a bargain to get in but again, I will pass on him.

Probably get Simpkin in and then wait for Danger/Fyfe potential DPP to complete the fwds.
All the suns mids are burnt out by now, we need a bye and it won't help playing richmond and carlton so closely. Would avoid all suns atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any suggestions for my team? Got $278k in the bank.

Thinking to downgrade 2 of Pickett/Vandermeer/Simpson and maybe upgrade Swallow to Taranto or Weller to Laird/Haynes? Feel like I've got not enough high scoring mids, plus Sidey should probably be in the forwards.

1597237802294.png

Hey fellas.
Anybody keen to have a crack at my trades?
Somehow sitting at 105 overall. Only $25k in the bank though

View attachment 933891
Great team!
A few priorities:
-too much $$ on the bench - if Draper is playing the rest of the way then Close or Cameron can go for a 170k option
-Bailey will probably run out of steam, you could actually sideways him to ZWilliams and make some money!
-DBJ to Ridley?

Brodie Smith or Simpkin in this week?

Simpkin

Anyone know what Bytels JS is like at the moment? I need to make a move to downgrade McInerney (Swans) who has been sitting on my bench making no money.

I'm thinking

Pickett > Bytel (Pine)
Day > Scholl (MacPherson D6)
Rankine > Macrae (via DPP)

Gives me 2 Rookies on the field but means Bailey Smith gets one more week which is depressing.

Currently have Day and McPherson at D5/D6. Got decent bench cover in Sholl and Ruscoe.

I can get Day up to Laird or I can get get McPherson to one of Bailey, Stewart or Zac Williams.

Day feels safer at D6 than McPherson. Is it worth trading Day to get Laird though?

Anyone know what Bytels JS is like at the moment? I need to make a move to downgrade McInerney (Swans) who has been sitting on my bench making no money.

Gresh going out will open up a spot, but then again Zak Jones and Seb Ross have to come back into the team too...so not sure really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back