Trades Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm was gonna trade Preuss to Darcy tomorrow before the game but maybe I should wait and trade him to Gawn next week instead.. Should still be able to win this week

This week going Durdin/McCartin to Teakle/Stick Man.

Merrett in next week "completes" my collection of spuds.
I reckon my assortment of Dutch creams, kipflers and red rascals would be far more spudly and mashable than yours friendo.

My team is practically a potato farm of washed-up hacks with a sprinkling of brilliance to keep me hovering around the 10k mark.

F875BE01-8E93-4970-BA44-83B7FF2433F0.jpeg

Thanks for the 80 English ya overpriced apple-stealing hay-stacking praying mantis looking mother******.

Wehr or Durdin if you had to bring 1 in this week?

Same dilemma for me and im thinking durdin...other than kemp who is basically untried they have no fit kpds so JS should be better than wehr i reckon.

I reckon my assortment of Dutch creams, kipflers and red rascals would be far more spudly and mashable than yours friendo.

My team is practically a potato farm of washed-up hacks with a sprinkling of brilliance to keep me hovering around the 10k mark.

View attachment 1416894

Thanks for the 80 English ya overpriced apple-stealing hay-stacking praying mantis looking mother******.

Rucks traditionally dont do well against geelong this year. I also brought english in this week and i reckon he will score big in the run home so im not concerned.

Why DeGoey?
He has shown previously that he can finish the year strongly post bye rounds.

Pies run home is also pretty good, they don’t play a lot of top 8 sides.

I think he can average close to 100 between now and the end of the year.

Plus he is all I can afford :)

Not sure what McVeigh will do with Taranto , and that is if he plays post bye and isn’t injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back