Trades Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling to decide weather to bring in English or Darcy and not confident that the rookies will hold there spots.
Can I please have some advice.

Option 1
Preuss -> English
Stephens -> Owens ($5,200 in the bank)

Option 2
Preuss -> Darcy
Stephens -> Wehr ($14,700 in the bank)

Option 3
Preuss -> Darcy
Stephens -> Owens ($21,300 in the bank)

Or can you suggest a better option?

View attachment 1415415
Mini idea

How’s this

Outs 60k
Preuss 457k
Hayes 308k
Heeney 463k
1.288mil

Ins
Darcy 582k
Teakle 102k
English 598k
1.282mil

Money should work and you get both the big boys.
You have plenty of trades so sidewaysing Heeney isn’t a bad move imo
Could alternatively do butters if you want an extra score this week?
Also if you need Owens use a boost and get rid of Hamilton who appears to be a dead rookie now

Don’t think holding onto boosts is needed post byes and this way you get both big guns you’re deliberating on 👍🏻

1654235503699.png
Hayes to Teakle already done.

Leaves 16 trades (1 boost) and 237k.
21 playing this week

Can't see how I afford English this week.
Next week I should be able to do:

SDK, Paddy and Mccomb to Zerrett, Sinclair and Wehr/Durdin. 15k short of that with current bank but the rookies should increase in price by that much.
Can boost next week to bring in Owens for Rosas as well.

Following week would be Daicos Macdonald etc to premo Fwd via a Mid/def loop (Worner/Uwland)

Pending how the early rookies go I could cut Paddy to mid/def loop this week ensuring I have $ for two upgrades, especially as I have 21 playing.

Any other ideas?

Just S Hayes to Hodor for me this week. Should have grabbed the big fella last week, but went with the sick Petracca instead. Kinda sums up my SC season so far!

I have 24 green ticks this week, but a fair few are rookies still. Jamieson on ruck bench and Curtis on forward bench. What could possibly go wrong!

Mini idea

How’s this

Outs 60k
Preuss 457k
Hayes 308k
Heeney 463k
1.288mil

Ins
Darcy 582k
Teakle 102k
English 598k
1.282mil

Money should work and you get both the big boys.
You have plenty of trades so sidewaysing Heeney isn’t a bad move imo
Could alternatively do butters if you want an extra score this week?
Also if you need Owens use a boost and get rid of Hamilton who appears to be a dead rookie now

Don’t think holding onto boosts is needed post byes and this way you get both big guns you’re deliberating on 👍🏻
Cheers
I like this idea :)

I assume its English
matthew bingo GIF

Had to dump one of Butters, Cogs or Heeney for English. Actually opted for Heeney. Since round 2 he has averaged 92 and only tonned up 3 times. Reckon from here on in the other 2 will average better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have gone Carroll > Owens and Hayes > Cameron to ruck > Jed.

Gives me one more player this week and two more next week.

Gives me 1 R12 ruck, 1 R13 ruck and 1 R14 ruck so I can have two on ground and one with the bye each of the bye rounds.

Round 14 or 15 I'll get Teakle in and that will allow me to move Cameron back to the forwards from round 14, unless I decide to upgrade him maybe to Bont.

Anderson will be switched into the mids and upgraded to the best mid I don't own - maybe Mills, maybe Parish - unless his scores demand I hold him, which would be a wonderful outcome

In the end
Fort Hayes Hamilton out
English Butler Owens in

Already got a R/F loop in J. Williams, so no Teakle

19 in play, I hope

Down to single digit trades left 9 😢

At the moment 18 next week, barring no trades, Injuries, H&S protocols, managed, rest or dropped😢

Last edited:
Settled on ...

Butters > Teakle
Preuss > English
Rowell > Sinclair (via multi DPP)

Was considering S.Butler for an extra warm body R12 and R13 before trading him out again, but figured he would be a deleted score both weeks so went straight to Teakle and saved a trade. watch Butler go large now.

* it, I'm dropping my 3rd trade

-Hamilton to Owens

Grabbing Owens this week means I can do 3 trades next week to get 3 extra green dots (3 of SDK/Hinge/McComb/Clark/CStephens are getting booted)

#road2zerotrades

Last edited:
Risky could be trading Dead rookie>Dead rookie.
Owens isn't getting dropped after 10 tackles and 2 goals, he's a big lock for rd13

rd14 onwards who knows, but I need scores next week

having second thoughts though because I'm not sure there'll be another rd12 or rd14 bye player playing next week

one of Wehr/Durdin down back
Owens
then who?

If there won't be an extra rookie to pick up, may as well grab Owens next week for somebody like McComb and pocket way more cash than Hamilton down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back