Trades Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owens isn't getting dropped after 10 tackles and 2 goals, he's a big lock for rd13

rd14 onwards who knows, but I need scores next week

having second thoughts though because I'm not sure there'll be another rd12 or rd14 bye player playing next week

one of Wehr/Durdin down back
Owens
then who?

If there won't be an extra rookie to pick up, may as well grab Owens next week for somebody like McComb and pocket way more cash than Hamilton down

I considered going early on Owens to tbh to get English. Lucky I didn't in the end. So much illness and H&S protocols going around atm.

If it helps, I firmly believe Preuss is GWS #1 ruck and will continue to be so until he’s injured or there’s a dramatic change in form. He was legit unwell, which is why he missed last game which has given everyone the jitters. Round 13, he’ll take opening bounce all things being equal, score 100 or so.
He was well enough to play in the VFL.

If I don’t get him, he goes 150+. If I do, it’s 80 like you said. Can’t win

I need a RD 14 ruck so may as well go with Darcy

LOL Darcy has the Round 14 bye
Are you cursed or something:tearsofjoy:

English back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows? Can’t risk him missing again next week. And I need extra numbers this week after the spud scores I copped last night
Big call. Fourth highest averaging Ruck.

Hopefully Darcy is the highest averaging ruck from here on
Trading one injury prone Ruckman to an even more injury prone Ruckman is just purely asking for trouble.

Trading one injury prone Ruckman to an even more injury prone Ruckman is just purely asking for trouble.
Have to chase the ceiling of Darcy

Most of my premos are frauds who struggle to ton up. Buku into Dunks into Baz after just one game. Still have Hough and Clark left to come as well. Have to do something to make up for these spud scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back