Trades Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trades I think during the first week of the byes. After that is where those who have had their first bye come in for those that have not upgrade wise.

Is burning 2 trades to do NOD > Uwland (this one was always part of the plan regardless) and Carroll > Owens worth it to bring in English for Hayes?

Gives me 2 rucks hopefully each week (Gawn, English, Preuss) through the byes, and then English will be shifted forward to complete my forward line.

Would be left with 12 trades to upgrade Preuss and McCartin and ideally then try to get one more premium defender and have Blakey and Coleman as my D7 and F7, with DPP players on my midfield bench to throw the magnets around when required.

Probably 5 emergency trades.

I really want to make no trades, but am unsure I can afford to see Isaac Peeney lose more money before his bye. If his spot is likely to be taken by 1 of the Dogs anyway, this week may be the week to make the move to English or Smith, who will be heading in the other direction. (Bont can wait).

Put it this way; Newly minted M/F Ben Hobbs has scored more than Peeney in the past 4 weeks... As has PaddyMac. SDK just 3 points less.

If they had the Kangas or Eagles this week, then he's a hold until his bye... But the Demons on the rebound! Hmmmmmm.

I really want to make no trades, but am unsure I can afford to see Isaac Peeney lose more money before his bye. If his spot is likely to be taken by 1 of the Dogs anyway, this week may be the week to make the move to English or Smith, who will be heading in the other direction. (Bont can wait).

Put it this way; Newly minted M/F Ben Hobbs has scored more than Peeney in the past 4 weeks... As has PaddyMac. SDK just 3 points less.

If they had the Kangas or Eagles this week, then he's a hold until his bye... But the Demons on the rebound! Hmmmmmm.
1653819370489.png

Titch to Guthrie I would say is a great trade.
Keep the others.

I only just brought Tich in this week. :(

If he spuds it up again I'm tempted to sideways him to Zerrett.

Heeney > Parker I am super tempted by. Heeney has just been useless lately and I am losing too many points to teams that have Parker instead.

I only just brought Tich in this week. :(

If he spuds it up again I'm tempted to sideways him to Zerrett.

Heeney > Parker I am super tempted by. Heeney has just been useless lately and I am losing too many points to teams that have Parker instead.
Post your team?
Surely you have rookies left to upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have to upgrade D6 - Daicos > Wehr and McCartin\De Koning > Sinclair (round 13) and F6 Hayes > Comben and McCartin\De Koning > English round 14.

View attachment 1411967
Titch is a s**t pick IMO. He needs to be traded asap.
The others will be ok.
10 trades left I would be praying for less sideways trades not doing more.
I reckon the rest of your plan is good.
I would do Hayes to Comben this week.
Your teams good. Best way to fix it is get more rookies off field.
Stick too upgrades.

Out - My interest and care for this game
In - A new hobby

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

well as is tradition on a Sunday evening, I hate my *ing team and want to burn it to to the ground. And as usual, come to you fine kents for help. Here's where we are

Capture.PNG

reversing last weeks English trade cos me around 80-90 points this week so I really would like to correct that (to a degree) and get him in, for Hayes. Tbh I'd even chop Vlaustion or Heeney at this point. 100k in the bank, plus a boost....... hit me with some ideas

Green to English locked and not changing. I'll see if any other ideas pop up during the week, but I can't wait to only have one ******* GWS player left in my team.

Every year I do this, every year it shits me to no end.

Next week, Paddy -> Wehr, Durdin -> Owens, McComb -> uber premo mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back